Visualisation reset problem?

Well, right now we're attempting to construct and visualise her tail. Seems easy enough, right? Welp, that's what I thought. At first, things were going dandy. But, everytime it would appear as if I was making progress, her tail would reset into something completely different. I have no conscious control over it happening, and she says she doesn't either. In my mind, it just keeps reverting back to the same odd shape, no matter how long of a time we spend forcing. I know what the tail is supposed to look like, I just can't seem to will my mind to visualise it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tulpa: Liviana (Colgate)

Form: Pony (My avatar)

Progress: Imposed

I would leave it for a while or try a different approach. If something doesn't work and you both have no idea why, it's unlikely will be fixed by willpower alone.

It seems that there is a powerful reason behind why you cannot change the tail, so unless it's really bothering you, you should just leave it. If it is bothering you to a huge degree, then try sketching the tail out, staring at the sketch while forcing, and do whatever you can to get a super clear picture of it in you head.