SKoP's Proxying guide for the Tulpa and host.

Somekindofpony

I'm not sure, is it your tulpa blocking your thoughts when you are proxying for them?

No. Basically I listen and try to get what they say to me, then type it. Sometimes it works well, other times not at all. This is why I don't end up proxying them very much on the IRC. I'd really like to get sometime more direct, automated, and less error prone.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKoP,

suck my rooster

This is interdasting. Will try.

Kai. I love you too.

No. Basically I listen and try to get what they say to me, then type it. Sometimes it works well, other times not at all. This is why I don't end up proxying them very much on the IRC. I'd really like to get sometime more direct, automated, and less error prone.

Proxying doesn't work to well for me either, I just have to use trust and this, and hope for the best.

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

• 11 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Disapproved. It's a tip, not a guide it's symbolism, and it would fit better in general discussion under a catch all symbolism thread. [possession]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Generic hose symbolism. I can't remember if we've approved anything that talks about hoses and proxying before, but either way it's pretty obvious stuff I think. It could go in Tips if people really think it's useful but I don't so I'll disapprove for now.

Such symbolism. Definitely not a guide, could be a tip as we could strip the symbolism away to get to the actual tip under all the fluff. I think I'd suggest that the post is written in a way that instead of telling you to imagine literal hoses and such, they would instead make the comparison between thoughts and hoses, explaining what the idea behind the images and symbolism is, which is the real tip in here. Not the symbolism. It's hidden much deeper in here than in some of the other symbolism-heavy guides, so I feel like such an edit would have to be made for it to be more approachable, so disapproved.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Blank vote, Tips, leaning toward disapproval.

I don't really know, this guide is similar to Niichan's proxying guide, but again, pretty lacking: just one symbolism for getting the host not to think and letting the tulpa think "more".

Is this mindset good? I don't know, I think it's important for both parties to think clearly rather than take turns or block each other off.

Could this work? Maybe. Would it work for everyone? It's symbolism, not without people understanding what it's supposed to be doing. Is it a good idea for proxying in general? I don't know, it could lead to developing some less desirable habits, but it could also help someone.