Fluctuating sentience?

I probably wouldn't have asked this, but I can't seem to find answers virtually anywhere, so here I am. The other day, completely out of the blue (I was not thinking of her), Colgate asked me "Who are you texting?", to which I sub-consciously replied "my friend Justin." I paused for a moment, as I realised "Oh my god, that was Colgate!". It was the first time I had ever not asked whether or not it was actually her, and not me parroting, and was completely sure of her sentience. Well, to keep it simple, things have changed. Now, we've returned to the point at which focus on her is necessary, and I'm once more questioning as to whether or not I'm parroting, because it feels as if I'm making replies a split second before I actually here them. I want to say the solution is simply to remove all doubt, and just carry on, yet I can't help but to question the nature of this whole fiasco. Has this ever happened to any of you? And if so, how did you go about continuing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Tulpa: Liviana (Colgate)

Form: Pony (My avatar)

Progress: Imposed

It's normal for that to happen. Sentience isn't a set value, responses will vary. Just keep working, and eventually she'll be that good at it all the time.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

Is it sentience or vocality that is fluctuating? I gathered that you are having problems with her voice. I get the same problems, Maia was super talkative when I was relaying messages for her in Skype yesterday, and this morning she's basically silent.

There are a couple guides people have written on how to help make tulpae more vocal, here's one of them: http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-tutorial-THE-VOICE

Nah, I fond a better method for establishing vocality, and I mixed that with some speech therapy exercises. Although I'm starting to think her sentience is developing. She fell asleep yesterday and I nearly had a heart-attack because I couldn't find her, so I think she's making progress in that area. I'll give it a few days, see if anything changes.

Tulpa: Liviana (Colgate)

Form: Pony (My avatar)

Progress: Imposed