Do your friends/family know about your tulpa?

Kai

Who knows about your tulpa?  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who knows about your tulpa?

• Every close friend/family member knows about it.
    • Some close friends/family members know about it.
    • Only one or two close friends/family members know about it.
    • Nobody knows about it, but I may tell some in the future.
    • Nobody knows about it, it will be my secret until the day I day.

told parents (went onto the subject by accident and then tried to backpedal and absolutely failed) and they don't really give a shit about it

they don't really seem to "get" it either, but oh well

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother knows because he showed me this site. He was making a tulpa but stopped (short attention-span).

My mother would be too ... uneducated, I guess, to understand the concept to see it as anything other than some sort of disorder. Thankfully she isn't religious enough to believe it would be something demonic.

My father is too skeptical to believe this sort of thing. When I try to describe something incredible to him, he will give me perfect explanations of how (or why) it could have been faked. He would probably call all of you liars or attention-seekers and say that you deliberately avoid having an MRI scan to prove the existence of tulpae. The point that not everyone has access to an MRI scanner would be lost on him.

Aside from my brother (who will forget in a month or two anyway), this will be my secret till the day I... day?

I only learned about tulpae a short while ago, but after experimenting with tulpaforcing and the community I am considering telling a few people.

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well

Guest Anonymous

I tried telling a "friend" who I thought was open minded about it and I got a 20 minute lecture on how I'm "letting the devil inside me" or some shit. Be cautious who you tell, and remember that regular people usually aren't too keen on the idea.

Welp, I just told my sister over the weekend. She was quite cool with it, surprisingly, and thought it was a pretty interesting concept. She did have some worries about it naturally, being that I was messing around with the subconscious and all, but I described it to her in a way that casted mine as those little conscious angels on one's shoulders, helping to fortify my self control and avoid junk food and such. Not planning on telling too many other people, still, but it did feel good to get it off my chest.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

I'm open to telling my friends and maybe some family members, but never my dad. He's just not the believing type in cases like this.

Haven't told anyone yet, though I'm close to telling my irl best friend now.

Guest applesauce99

I told one friend I've known the longest out of all my friends pretty much.

I've known him like 6 years and he was still a little weirded out...but the funny part in my opinion is that he picked up on it and played along with the info I was giving him about them, and so of course asked if you could fuck em.

I dont plan on telling anyone else.

I've told 2 of my *as of now, only internet friends, used to know them IRL, but, being in a military family is suffering*, one of them is all over metaphysical shit, he was rather interested, considering making one himself after he stops going batshit crazy studying psionics, and the other is concerned for my health and well being, but understands it well enough, and is OK with the concept. Told my older brother as well, that I was "considering making a tulpa" after explaining them. He said he'd stop talking to me if I did because "It's fucking weird".

WELP.

1329752454731.gif.501728dae13235f3042a9092e2e413ed.gif

Name: Kat

Form: A Japanese school girl... I think.

Birthday: 7/18/12

Personal signature: This whole being a tulpa thing is... Weird.

Stage: Vocal, working on imposition

God in heaven, I will never. EVER. Tell my parents. "Hey mom and dad, I have an imaginary friend that only I can see and hear. Don't worry, it's totally not schizophrenia even though it sounds a lot like it!" (Before you throw your stones, this stuff really does sound schizo if you're only scratching the surface.)

Also, probably won't ever tell my friends. I'm a judgmental person, and as such I hang out with judgmental people. I haven't even told them I'm a furry. Hell, I hang around them when they're in a furry bashing mood, and occasionally throw jokes out with them (no, we don't go troll furries, so it's harmless). I know they'd give me never ending waterfalls of shit if I told them about tulpas.

Here's to hoping managing a tulpa in public settings won't be too difficult.

Reply has ended. You can stop reading now.

I haven't even told them I'm a furry.

You sure we had to know?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)