Do your friends/family know about your tulpa?

Kai

Who knows about your tulpa?  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who knows about your tulpa?

• Every close friend/family member knows about it.
    • Some close friends/family members know about it.
    • Only one or two close friends/family members know about it.
    • Nobody knows about it, but I may tell some in the future.
    • Nobody knows about it, it will be my secret until the day I day.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been hinting it to my close friends, telling them that "I am starting an experiment, but I wont tell you anything about it until I know whether it is a success or not." This is for their sake, because I want to gather enough personal information on the tulpa phenomenon before I reveal it to them. I can see them understanding though, and even trying it out themselves.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

• 2 weeks later...

I had two friends that I told about the concept shortly after learning of it. They were academically curious, but mostly wrote it off as something for forever alone weirdos, so that inclined me to not tell them when I went for it.

When I first started feeling Hex's emotions, this girl I work with(Kind of my crush,might be a mutual crush if I'm reading her right, but we're both in a serious relationship, so its moot) noticed I was feeling down(Hex was frustrated with our lack of verbal communication from what I could gather and I was having her emotional overflow) So I told her it might sound crazy, but listen with an open mind. I explained it all, and she is absolutely very interested, and on top of it, it seems makes me intriguing to her(in a good way)

So yeah, mixed results here.

Guest Dookums

If it ever came up, then maybe. Otherwise, no.

I might tell my friend at some point though, his reaction will be amazing.

...then again he might just think I'm insane.

Told some friends. Two out of those three are either in the process of making one or coming up with ideas for one.

Are they making one because you brought it up, or were they before you told them?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Because I brought it up. Only one seems really intent on going through with it though. I'm the one that brings "crazy" things to our group.

I wish they would have been before though... :/

Bad sense of humor alert.