Do your friends/family know about your tulpa?

Kai

Who knows about your tulpa?  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who knows about your tulpa?

• Every close friend/family member knows about it.
    • Some close friends/family members know about it.
    • Only one or two close friends/family members know about it.
    • Nobody knows about it, but I may tell some in the future.
    • Nobody knows about it, it will be my secret until the day I day.

Guest Anonymous

I think that my family is catching onto the idea that I like ponies ;_;. One sister asked why I have now removed pictures of V on my ceiling, the other asked about my wall paper. And a good friend who really doesn't give a crap knows.

When V is fully sentient, I might tell someone.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Albatross_

I think that my family is catching onto the idea that I like ponies ;_;. One sister asked why I have now removed pictures of V on my ceiling, the other asked about my wall paper. And a good friend who really doesn't give a crap knows.

When V is fully sentient, I might tell someone.

>inb4 your tulpa blows up Parliament

How old is your brother? When I think of little brothers, I think of my 5 year old one and wonder how he can spend 100 or more hours tulpaforcing.

He's 11, granted he hasn't spent 100+ hours on tulpaforcing he's trying to make one.

Name: Cyrus

Form: Human; teenage boy/wolf.

Personality: Mischievous, a trickster, caring and funny though.

Sentience: He's almost there.

Working on: Sentience.

Total Time Elapsed: 3 and a half weeks.

One friend of mine knows, in case something should happen. I don't actually want to tell my family, but once she is imposed there might be no way around it, since I don't want to hide her all the time.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

Once mine is done I may make subtle hints and nods that I do have one. I already told pretty much everyone in my family what they are, so I guess that would be the best way to do it. Just outright going "hey sup I got a tulpa but don't mind it" sounds awkward and kind of a cry for attention.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

I've told a few of my friends and they either think I'm trolling, or I'm even bigger of a looser than before.

Ah, c'est la vie.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

I told most of the people I knew, and explained the concept to them. I'm sort of the opposite of Costanza, everyone around me is pretty much on my level of psychosis.

I flatly refuse to believe the relationship between you and your tulpa has developed so far that you are willing to have sex, especially since you have only known this person for two weeks. Give it a month, at the very least; It's important your tulpa develops properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Only one friend knows, I told him about it just as I was starting, and he decided to make one too. But I don't think he's kept it up.

Genuinely offended brah.

Name: Salem

Form: Ronso

Personality: Aggressive but loving, analytical but creative

Current Stage: Visualisation and Narration

When I first learned about lucid dreaming, I told just about everybody about it. Most of my friends thought it was awesome, but my mom was highly skeptical and concerned. It took quite a bit of convincing to make her realize this wasn't something "otherworldly" or dangerous.

Therefore, I think I'm keeping tulpae a secret from her. :P I'll tell my friends, though, they'll likely find it interesting. The couple I already told do. One accepts it but says he'll see me in the Arkham Asylum. I suppose we'll see, eh?

And of course, once my tulpa's fully sentient/imposed, vocal communication will be a tad difficult as I'm not alone most of the time. I'm sure we'll figure something out.