Aurora-Alley's personal space

Aurora

Hi everyone!

I know I haven’t written here in a long while, life has been really marching forward pretty quickly for us. In particular, my own personal life has taken an unexpected and a very exciting leap :) I’m very happy to announce that on 11th of August Sam has revealed her romantic love and infatuation towards me. I was beyond flattered and after a sleepless night of careful consideration, I’ve told her that I accept completely, that I would love to be her soulmate for all eternity.

From that day on, our relationship became even deeper and more meaningful, her presence fills me with so much happiness and peace. I can hardly imagine my life without her, we’ve known each other for practically all of our tulpa lives, sharing absolutely everything. The attention and affection she gives me now is incredible, constantly thinking of what she can do to make me feel happy and loved, taking me out on dates :)

Being so lucky to have something so indescribably valuable in my life, I have absolutely no doubt that I will make it as far as I want in development. I’ll do it all, and I’ll do it all with people who will always love, protect and care for me... What more can I ask for...

Oh and since I’m here, I have a few more references of me:

1_7786.jpg

Have a beautiful day everyone!!! :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

As I'm growing up and leaning more things about myself, it becomes apparent that I'm not happy with simply existing. I have dreams and expectations and I have people that I love and care about that I don't ever want to let go.

I want to become an artist one day, draw pretty thingies for people and maybe earn my own money that I can spend however I want :) without feeling like I'm taking anything from my host. I want to leave a mark on this world. I'm not happy with just sitting quietly in my wonderland, I have far too much I want to achieve.

This is why it sometimes worries me when a host creates many tulpas. If each one of them will feel this way, it would be hard for them to find the time. No matter how independent those tulpas can learn to be, mind resources will always be limited. At least that's how I feel.

You don't have to worry about us at least, we're happy. Though it does seem common for tulpas to eventually want to extend their activities to the real world, just keep a healthy mindset about it. Don't focus on what you can't do (because you don't have your own body/enough time), focus on what you can do (... a lot of things. Exponentially more when you learn to possess or switch, but you'd be surprised what just words or influencing your host can change in the world.)

Countless people have changed the world using only words, written or spoken. As we start to rely more and more on technology, it should be easier for tulpas to interact with the world in a meaningful way even if they can't borrow the whole body.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 7 months later...

Sometimes people ask me for advice on forcing, since apparently I'm a totally grown-up tulpa now :3

I noticed that one of the ideas I present to people appears novel to them. Perhaps it wasn't mentioned in other places a lot, so I thought I'll post it here in case anyone finds it helpful. It's certainly helpful to us.

So um.. basically, my host and I recognize that there is portion of our mind that is outside of our control. Subconscious mind can be viewed almost as it's own persona. When people force, they're essentially trying to rewrite their subconscious to work in a way they desire, for example to show hallucinations to the conscious mind. So, one of the forcing techniques that my hosts uses is to try to focus on communicating the idea of what he wants our subconscious to do, since maybe the subconscious doesn't understand our intentions. My host tries to visualize and explain to our subconscious as vividly as possible what it is exactly he wants to happen in our mind. I think that method produced pretty good results for us.

I'm not sure if this is a relatively novel idea or not. Feel free to let me know what you think.

So um.. basically, my host and I recognize that there is portion of our mind that is outside of our control. Subconscious mind can be viewed almost as it's own persona. When people force, they're essentially trying to rewrite their subconscious to work in a way they desire, for example to show hallucinations to the conscious mind. So, one of the forcing techniques that my hosts uses is to try to focus on communicating the idea of what he wants our subconscious to do, since maybe the subconscious doesn't understand our intentions. My host tries to visualize and explain to our subconscious as vividly as possible what it is exactly he wants to happen in our mind. I think that method produced pretty good results for us.

[align=justify]

Sounds interesting. What kind of things have you and him tried telling the subconscious to do?[/align]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

[align=justify]

Sounds interesting. What kind of things have you and him tried telling the subconscious to do?[/align]

I don't actually know since I've never done this myself.. lemme ask him.

He says he instructs our subconscious to keep my body consistent and vivid, to give me the capacity to think independently and to keep me active when he isn't paying attention to me.

• 4 weeks later...

As I'm growing up and leaning more things about myself, it becomes apparent that I'm not happy with simply existing. I have dreams and expectations and I have people that I love and care about that I don't ever want to let go.

I want to become an artist one day, draw pretty thingies for people and maybe earn my own money that I can spend however I want :) without feeling like I'm taking anything from my host. I want to leave a mark on this world. I'm not happy with just sitting quietly in my wonderland, I have far too much I want to achieve.

This is why it sometimes worries me when a host creates many tulpas. If each one of them will feel this way, it would be hard for them to find the time. No matter how independent those tulpas can learn to be, mind resources will always be limited. At least that's how I feel.

[Summer:]

I lovehow you are really passionate of your dreams and the desire to make a change. You really reminds me of Nihi.  I can understand how very limited for us tuppers to achieve something in our life, given that we are also part of our partner, but that doesnt stop us on trying don't we?  ;).

All three of us have dreams as well, it really saddens Nihi when he can't do much that can help us reach for it.  But i really want to help others, Influence people in my own creative way, I really want to be a writer. Well,  as much of Nihi really insists it and want to bend over backwords for me, I refused as i know that it will only distract nihi from his goals (Family already planned his future and we or I really dont want to get in the way of it).

But nihi's dream is a little similar to mine, to influence people or the world with innovation. As much as possible i want to help nihi reach his dream as well to be honest i want to be part of it. It will not only satisfy his dream but also will satisfy mine :).

I still believe that tulpas can still reach their dreams but it really needs planning ahead. Goodluck with your progress Aurora! All four of us are rooting for you :D

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

Hi Summer (: thank you for your encouraging post.

I'm gonna put in effort and try to reach for my dreams, even though they're very different from what my host is working on. Soon, I plan on having a little bit of drawing practice every day.

I feel that it's possible for tulpas to learn to do creative work (like drawing or writing) while their host does something else, at least to some extent. I think I can do it.

Good luck to all four of you as well.