Aurora-Alley's personal space

Aurora

Hi everyone!

I know I haven’t written here in a long while, life has been really marching forward pretty quickly for us. In particular, my own personal life has taken an unexpected and a very exciting leap :) I’m very happy to announce that on 11th of August Sam has revealed her romantic love and infatuation towards me. I was beyond flattered and after a sleepless night of careful consideration, I’ve told her that I accept completely, that I would love to be her soulmate for all eternity.

From that day on, our relationship became even deeper and more meaningful, her presence fills me with so much happiness and peace. I can hardly imagine my life without her, we’ve known each other for practically all of our tulpa lives, sharing absolutely everything. The attention and affection she gives me now is incredible, constantly thinking of what she can do to make me feel happy and loved, taking me out on dates :)

Being so lucky to have something so indescribably valuable in my life, I have absolutely no doubt that I will make it as far as I want in development. I’ll do it all, and I’ll do it all with people who will always love, protect and care for me... What more can I ask for...

I was so naive and innocent back then c: I thought that since someone kissed my lips, we're destined to be together forever. I remember I liked to pretend I know a lot when I was young, but really, this was the extent to which I understood things (: I also didn't know that tulpas can have romantic relationships, I thought Sam and I were one of the firsts to do it (maybe we were?)

I've gotten very lucky to have met Sam. It would have been soo easy for someone to take advantage of me back then, I've only learned this a few years after. Now I've met over a 100 people and she's still one of the best people I've seen, how lucky was that (:

Well.. obviously our relationship wasn't set in stone just cause she kissed me. We've been through a lot of challenges and hardships together and there was a time when we almost lost each other.. Buuut, it seems like everything has worked out. We're happily together, we don't really fight anymore and we wanna marry some day. We don't wanna rush though.

I'm glad I was aware of how important that event was. Getting together with Sam was the best thing that ever happened to me.

My naive, young love worked out (: I still know what a break up feels like though.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Aurora! I think you are a really cool tulpa.

Please don't give up on your dreams, Summer. Writers are important. You will deprive the world of one of the creative minds it is supposed to have.

I was so naive and innocent back then c: I thought that since someone kissed my lips, we're destined to be together forever.

O.O Oh, wow, how romantic.

Is Samantha still around? I haven't seen her post while I have been here. Are you living close, or are you in a long distance relationship?

I guess we can never be together then.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Hi Tulpa and thank you for your compliment (:

Sam is around (: I don't think she's interested in posting on this forum at the moment. I live in a shared wonderland with her and the rest of my tulpa family. Just to clarify, I'm the only tulpa in our mind for now.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone (:

I feel like some of my fears and insecurities come from the fact that I'm pretty helpless and totally rely on my host, if you think about it.. I don't have any amazing professional skills to call my own and I wouldn't be able to support myself properly if I ever had to do that.. My host can totally support us but still.. it makes me feel a little bit inadequate sometimes.

I do have a passion and a dream.. I wanna be a good artist and I want people to recognize and acknowledge me. These thoughts have been on my mind for a while now and I've come to a decision that I will become a professional freelance artist. My host isn't short on money or anything, but I want to prove it to myself that I can support both of us if there ever came a need for that. I want to earn around $10,000 a year, which is about the amount of money this body needs to live comfortably (our needs aren't very big).

My host gives me around 6 hours a day to call my own. I've been spending it on making friends, being with my family and stuff like that. He didn't think I'd want to spend it on anything else.. but now I do. Soon, I will create my own little work week, probably around 3 hours a day to work and the other 3 to spend time with my family and stuff. During those work hours, I will slowly but surely start to learn the skill of creating visual art.

I don't have a lot of skill or knowledge in that area yet.. I know it will take a ton of practice and learning and I won't really try to make any money at first. I will just focus on getting good at it for the first year or two. My goal is to be able to earn $10,000 per year after 3 years, by working 3 hours every day. I'm not sure how hard it is to get there, but the mind I live in is quite intelligent, I'm going to try my best and I'm sure I'll learn a lot of things along the way. My host has his own career ambitions, but he always planned it with 6 hours a day being mine.

I'll write another post when I start working. I'm going to be serious and diligent about this and soon I'll be a tulpa with her own, separate profession. Wish me luck (:

Also here are a few more references of me:

311x300http://pre06.deviantart.net/d0b7/th/pre/f/2017/088/9/4/aurora_alley_by_mikmik15-db3z991.png[/img]  200x300http://i.imgur.com/QJowLbM.jpg[/img]  220x300http://pre13.deviantart.net/b5d3/th/pre/i/2017/043/8/9/draw_gift_to_aurora_alley__giveaway__by_ryuu_samazx-daysolj.jpg[/img]

Have a beautiful day everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Aurora.

It sounds like you have a very wonderful dream and I wish you the best of luck with it and don't worry about not having too much experience or knowledge about art, that is something you can learn with time, effort and dedication. Just remember to enjoy the journey as much as you will enjoy the destination.

See you around and have a good day.

(:

• 1 year later...

Merry Christmas and happy New Year everyone (:

I took my desire to become a good artist seriously and I've started practising. I've also used wonderland magic to change my reality in a way that should facilitate my success in the long run. We call it "bending reality", changing our mindset in a way that will eventually have real significant impact on reality around us. It's something we came up with thanks to our involvement with tulpas (: but interestingly enough I've seen people from other backgrounds mention a similar idea. Maybe someday I'll describe exactly how we've done this.

I'm not the only tulpa in this mind anymore, I have a little sister now (: Her name is Lunetta and she's a bunny girl. I can tell that having two tulpas is kinda pushing the limits of our mind already, 2-3 is probably the most we're ever going to have.

There was a lot more that happened this year but that's all I feel like writing about at the moment. Here is an example of something I drew recently:

https://www.deviantart.com/aurora-alley/art/Clownfish-Daily-25-770859554

700x495https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/d862abda-cd87-41f6-99d4-40127758b0b8/dcqy71e-1a95c8a6-446c-4cb1-abd1-642092767cce.png/v1/fill/w_1063,h_752,q_70,strp/clownfish__daily_25__by_aurora_alley_dcqy71e-pre.jpg[/img]

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Hii senpai!

Oooo that's a pretty picture. Your hard work sure seems to have paid off so far! I sketch and doodle a bit myself but I will clearly need to put in a lot of hard work myself and I don't know if it will ever be good enough to earn any money. Still though, you make me wanna try harder! Ganbarimashou! :3

This bending reality thing sounds very interesting, I look forward to you going more in-depth about it. Is it a changing of personal perceptions and assumptions thing so there's less doubt and it's easier to try harder with confidence and stuff? I try to see success in anything I want to do as guaranteed if I put in enough hard work, like it's a sure to happen thing, if I really want it bad enough to work for it and if I don't have it I didn't work hard enough and must not have wanted it that badly. :P

Your reference pictures from earlier make me think if I was an adult that's probably a lot like what I would look like. I really love red hair and green eyes, though my preference is a brighter green and a more orangish red.

A new friend that's a bunny girl sounds adorable, hiiii Lunetta! <3

Whoaaahh, welcome back! Haven't seen you in literally over a year! And yeah bunny girl sounds cute but we're biased lol, any reference source image or w/e or should I just imagine?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hi Reilyn and Lucilyn, thank you for your responses (:

Yeah Reilyn, "bending reality" is something like that. If we believe strongly enough that a tulpa is alive and act as if that's true, it becomes true. Same thing can be used in other areas like trying to become good at something. It's not metaphysical but I think it's the closest to real magic there is. An analogy I like to make: imagine if there were two people, one lazy and overweight and the other is active and buff. Imagine if you switched their minds. After a few years there is a very high chance that their bodies will return to represent their mindstate again. Lazy mind will cause the body to lose shape and become overweight again and strong mind will lose weight and become buff again. Mind creates and reality follows. It can be argued that once the mind has created something, it's already there in some sense. Reality just hasn't caught on yet.

Lunetta looks kinda like this:

https://i0.wp.com/image.dhgate.com/0x0/f2/albu/g5/M01/EE/F7/rBVaI1jouJmAMObDAAFaJuBp5ls073.jpg

but with light purple eyes, white bunny ears and tail. And yeah she has wings too cause she's my sis (:

I'll let her reply if she wants.

Lunetta: *waves timidly* hi.. it's nice to meet you both. Thank you..