Aurora-Alley's personal space

Aurora

I kinda envy you. I wish we were that far. Are you imposed?

I based her on this picture:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/46929487.jpg/

There are some slight deviations in color but it's still very close.

She looks beautiful. I'm sure you will be able to speak with her soon. How old is she?

I am not completely imposed yet. My host can feel my presence but does not see me clearly. We are working on it, though.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks beautiful. I'm sure you will be able to speak with her soon. How old is she?

I am not completely imposed yet. My host can feel my presence but does not see me clearly. We are working on it, though.

I believe we started in the last week of September so she sould be almost exactly two months old now. I remember it quite clearly because i got head pressures from the first day on.

I wish you good luck. I'm sure it's going to work out fine.

Did your host ever fall asleep while forcing? I've heard that it's rather unpleasant for tulpas so i'm kinda paranoid about forcing at night.

I believe we started in the last week of September so she sould be almost exactly two months old now. I remember it quite clearly because i got head pressures from the first day on.

I wish you good luck. I'm sure it's going to work out fine.

Did your host ever fall asleep while forcing? I've heard that it's rather unpleasant for tulpas so i'm kinda paranoid about forcing at night.

Thank you.

He never fell asleep while forcing, but I still felt adverse effects of his dreams. I tend to avoid contact with him just before he falls asleep.

Did you create a wonderland for Sarah?

PS: I wrote this reply all by myself, while possessing my host :)

Thank you.

He never fell asleep while forcing, but I still felt adverse effects of his dreams. I tend to avoid contact with him just before he falls asleep.

Did you create a wonderland for Sarah?

PS: I wrote this reply all by myself, while possessing my host :)

I see. I tend to nod off while forcing. I usually wake up about ten minutes later. Not sure how it feels for her. Not too unpleasant, i hope.

Kinda. First i just visualized her in a void but then i thought i should give her something more comfortable. I'm not very good a visualizing so i just used my living room. I see it as more of a temporary thing until we start imposition.

Neat. Is it hard to use your hosts body for things like writing?

Welcome to the forums Aurora! My name is Ginyu and my tulpa's name is Iris. It's always awesome to meet another tulpa. Oh, it's nice to meet the host too, hope you enjoy the forums as well! :D

I see. I tend to nod off while forcing. I usually wake up about ten minutes later. Not sure how it feels for her. Not too unpleasant, i hope.

Kinda. First i just visualized her in a void but then i thought i should give her something more comfortable. I'm not very good a visualizing so i just used my living room. I see it as more of a temporary thing until we start imposition.

Neat. Is it hard to use your hosts body for things like writing?

The reason I dislike his dreams is because they are very chaotic. We both get really confused in there. But it's nothing to be afraid of.

We never used the wonderland, visualization doesn't seem to be my host strong suit either.

It's hard to control my host's body, because I'm not used to it. I'm getting better at it, though. Now I am even typing with both hands.

Can Sarah communicate with you?

Welcome to the forums Aurora! My name is Ginyu and my tulpa's name is Iris. It's always awesome to meet another tulpa. Oh, it's nice to meet the host too, hope you enjoy the forums as well! :D

Hello Ginyu and Iris, very nice to meet you. I believe my host wants to write something.

"Hey. I've been lurking on these forums for quite some time now, pretty interesting stuff. I think participating here have helped Aurora a great deal and she seems to enjoy it too. I don't think she likes it very much when I use her account though (don't look at me like that).

Like the What Is Earthbound avatar."

Hello Ginyu and Iris, very nice to meet you. I believe my host wants to write something.

"Hey. I've been lurking on these forums for quite some time now, pretty interesting stuff. I think participating here have helped Aurora a great deal and she seems to enjoy it too. I don't think she likes it very much when I use her account though (don't look at me like that).

Like the What Is Earthbound avatar."

It's nice to meet you too. Sharing an account with Iris would be odd, well, I don't even know if she wants one yet! Ugh, I wish she was more vocal sometimes...

Yeah, Earthbound was pretty much my whole childhood. It's possibly one of my favorite games to date.

The reason I dislike his dreams is because they are very chaotic. We both get really confused in there. But it's nothing to be afraid of.

We never used the wonderland, visualization doesn't seem to be my host strong suit either.

It's hard to control my host's body, because I'm not used to it. I'm getting better at it, though. Now I am even typing with both hands.

Can Sarah communicate with you?

I think that's how dreams generally are. They are rarely logical. I don't know, do you dream? Or even sleep? ^^

So he visualized you in a void?

Oh, learning to type with to hands is difficult for everyone, i'm sure you're gonna get used to it.

Kinda, on a very general level. She can gibe me head pressure but not i a very focused way. We tried "left side for yes, right side for no" but it didn't work very well. Now i kinda know to interpret them, positive and negative responses feel slightly different. So i know, for example, when she's trying to tell me that she likes a specific song or she agrees or disagress with something im saying. It's still difficult though.

It's nice to meet you too. Sharing an account with Iris would be odd, well, I don't even know if she wants one yet! Ugh, I wish she was more vocal sometimes...

Yeah, Earthbound was pretty much my whole childhood. It's possibly one of my favorite games to date.

I don't think that sharing an account is inconvenient, my host just doesn't seem too interested in writing here. I hope you will be able to speak with Iris soon. How old is she?

I think that's how dreams generally are. They are rarely logical. I don't know, do you dream? Or even sleep? ^^

So he visualized you in a void?

Oh, learning to type with to hands is difficult for everyone, i'm sure you're gonna get used to it.

Kinda, on a very general level. She can gibe me head pressure but not i a very focused way. We tried "left side for yes, right side for no" but it didn't work very well. Now i kinda know to interpret them, positive and negative responses feel slightly different. So i know, for example, when she's trying to tell me that she likes a specific song or she agrees or disagress with something im saying. It's still difficult though.

I know dreams are not supposed to be rational, but I feel like I'm being pulled in into his dreams against my will. It doesn't feel pleasant. I don't actually sleep separately from my host. And I don't remember ever dreaming.

He visualizes me directly in real space, with eyes either open or closed.

I remember we tried using head pressures for yes and no answers, it was next to impossible for me to control them like that. The only advice that I can think of, is try to imagine what it would be like if she was already talking to you freely. My host always says it's all about the belief system. I hope to talk to Sarah one day.

I don't think that sharing an account is inconvenient, my host just doesn't seem too interested in writing here. I hope you will be able to speak with Iris soon. How old is she?

We started November 2nd, so that'd make her 24 days old. She's not vocal yet (at least that I can tell), but I'm sure she'd love to talk to you when we get to that point. :)