Aurora-Alley's personal space

Aurora

I know dreams are not supposed to be rational, but I feel like I'm being pulled in into his dreams against my will. It doesn't feel pleasant. I don't actually sleep separately from my host. And I don't remember ever dreaming.

He visualizes me directly in real space, with eyes either open or closed.

I remember we tried using head pressures for yes and no answers, it was next to impossible for me to control them like that. The only advice that I can think of, is try to imagine what it would be like if she was already talking to you freely. My host always says it's all about the belief system. I hope to talk to Sarah one day.

Pulled into his dreams... huh, sounds scary.

Maybe i should do that too. I imagine it would have made imposition easier.

I hope it's going to be possible soon. We are doing our best... and we make more and more progress every week.

Hey, how did you go about creating your personality? If your host gave you specific traits, would you mind telling me what they were?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We started November 2nd, so that'd make her 24 days old. She's not vocal yet (at least that I can tell), but I'm sure she'd love to talk to you when we get to that point. :)

I wish you both luck and I'm looking forwards to speaking with her. What does she look like?

Pulled into his dreams... huh, sounds scary.

Maybe i should do that too. I imagine it would have made imposition easier.

I hope it's going to be possible soon. We are doing our best... and we make more and more progress every week.

Hey, how did you go about creating your personality? If your host gave you specific traits, would you mind telling me what they were?

My host gave me a starter personality, but I don't to think of it as my personality. It was like a stepping stone for me and I think it changed quite a lot, and will continue to change as my experience grows. I'm sorry, I don't really want to describe what that starter personality was.

I believe that doing our best should always be enough. I'm not worried about my future, because my host promised me that he will keep helping me no matter what, and I know that he will keep that promise. Maybe that's all a tulpa needs.

I wish you both luck and I'm looking forwards to speaking with her. What does she look like?

I believe that doing our best should always be enough. I'm not worried about my future, because my host promised me that he will keep helping me no matter what, and I know that he will keep that promise. Maybe that's all a tulpa needs.

Well, I'm an awful artist and can't draw decently enough, nor can I find a slightly accurate picture on the internet. I do, however, have great descriptive skills!

Iris is a western styled dragon, but with a humanoid body structure, if that makes sense. Because her body structure resembles both human and dragon, she can be bipedal as well as a quadruped. When upright, she's more or less my height and I'm guessing about 155-ish pounds. Her complexion is of grey scales with patches of black on some parts of her body. She has a fairly long tail that tapers off in a hook shape, and has wings covering her back which are a lighter tone than the rest of her body. Her ears are pointy that have black tips on them, eyes of amber, and wears a yellow scarf most of the time. She has the usual characteristics of a dragon, claws and fangs and whatever else.

I've made it abundantly clear that she has the right to change her form, voice, or name whenever she sees fit if the need ever arises, so I'm kind of wondering what she'll come up with on her own as we progress!

Also, I fear playing Iris in a game of Chess, seeing as I have the innate ability of being bad at it. :P

Well, I'm an awful artist and can't draw decently enough, nor can I find a slightly accurate picture on the internet. I do, however, have great descriptive skills!

Iris is a western styled dragon, but with a humanoid body structure, if that makes sense. Because her body structure resembles both human and dragon, she can be bipedal as well as a quadruped. When upright, she's more or less my height and I'm guessing about 155-ish pounds. Her complexion is of grey scales with patches of black on some parts of her body. She has a fairly long tail that tapers off in a hook shape, and has wings covering her back which are a lighter tone than the rest of her body. Her ears are pointy that have black tips on them, eyes of amber, and wears a yellow scarf most of the time. She has the usual characteristics of a dragon, claws and fangs and whatever else.

I've made it abundantly clear that she has the right to change her form, voice, or name whenever she sees fit if the need ever arises, so I'm kind of wondering what she'll come up with on her own as we progress!

Also, I fear playing Iris in a game of Chess, seeing as I have the innate ability of being bad at it. :P

Interesting. I wonder what it would feel like to have a body like that. My host says that I can probably learn to change my form at will, but I haven't experimented with that yet.

He also told me that I can deviate as much as I want, but I like the name and the form that he gave me. I've only changed hair and eye colour.

Oh, I wasn't playing chess against my host, it was against other people. I think that playing against him would be difficult at the moment, seeing how we can often reach each others thoughts. Also, I sure that he would win, I haven't gotten to his level yet.

Gotta say, this thread really makes me want to keep on working, despite all my doubt attacks ever once in a while, I appreciate that.

So, thanks!

Interesting. I wonder what it would feel like to have a body like that. My host says that I can probably learn to change my form at will, but I haven't experimented with that yet.

He also told me that I can deviate as much as I want, but I like the name and the form that he gave me. I've only changed hair and eye colour.

Oh, I wasn't playing chess against my host, it was against other people. I think that playing against him would be difficult at the moment, seeing how we can often reach each others thoughts. Also, I sure that he would win, I haven't gotten to his level yet.

Yeah, I guess playing chess with your host would be pretty difficult. Or, it could be a good exercise to try and see if you can play a match together without looking into each others' thoughts.

Gotta say, this thread really makes me want to keep on working, despite all my doubt attacks ever once in a while, I appreciate that.

So, thanks!

I'm glad to hear that. If you want to talk, I'm always up for it. Good luck.

Yeah, I guess playing chess with your host would be pretty difficult. Or, it could be a good exercise to try and see if you can play a match together without looking into each others' thoughts.

You're right, it would be a good exercise, but I don't feel like I'm up for it yet. We will try it at some point, my host says he can't wait for the day when I beat him in chess. :)

We've been practicing creating a temporary wall between our thoughts, but it is pretty difficult to maintain.

How is Iris doing? Anything interesting happened lately?

I'm glad to hear that. If you want to talk, I'm always up for it. Good luck.

You're right, it would be a good exercise, but I don't feel like I'm up for it yet. We will try it at some point, my host says he can't wait for the day when I beat him in chess. :)

We've been practicing creating a temporary wall between our thoughts, but it is pretty difficult to maintain.

How is Iris doing? Anything interesting happened lately?

I've read some threads about people creating "walls" in their mind so that they wouldn't be able to read each others' thoughts. It sounds really difficult to pull off...but I'm probably going to try it at some point.

As for something interesting that's happened with us...

Awhile back I tried to visualize a chess board in my wonderland. We were going to play a match together. I thought it would be a good exercise because I'd have to concentrate on every piece on the board in order to play the game decently.

I formed a board, placed a basic black and white checkerboard pattern over it, and then placed each piece on the board one by one. It was going pretty well at first, but with each move we completed, I'd lose focus on what was on a certain part of the board and would have to rearrange it correctly. It would get pretty crazy at times, as I'd lose focus on one whole half of the board and then have to try and fix it.

After a few tries at this exercise, I eventually gave up. It really frustrated me. I mean, I can create an entire house plus the surrounding land and visualize it perfectly every time I force, but the chess board was elusive to me.

I might try it again, but I doubt Iris wants to watch me screw up forcing a chessboard for 10 minutes.

Other than that, everything has been going great lately.

Man, I should start writing more things like this in my own progress report! :P

I've read some threads about people creating "walls" in their mind so that they wouldn't be able to read each others' thoughts. It sounds really difficult to pull off...but I'm probably going to try it at some point.

As for something interesting that's happened with us...

Awhile back I tried to visualize a chess board in my wonderland. We were going to play a match together. I thought it would be a good exercise because I'd have to concentrate on every piece on the board in order to play the game decently.

I formed a board, placed a basic black and white checkerboard pattern over it, and then placed each piece on the board one by one. It was going pretty well at first, but with each move we completed, I'd lose focus on what was on a certain part of the board and would have to rearrange it correctly. It would get pretty crazy at times, as I'd lose focus on one whole half of the board and then have to try and fix it.

After a few tries at this exercise, I eventually gave up. It really frustrated me. I mean, I can create an entire house plus the surrounding land and visualize it perfectly every time I force, but the chess board was elusive to me.

I might try it again, but I doubt Iris wants to watch me screw up forcing a chessboard for 10 minutes.

Other than that, everything has been going great lately.

Man, I should start writing more things like this in my own progress report! :P

I never thought that a game of chess is so difficult to visualize. Although, now my host is telling me that he tried playing chess in his mind and it was indeed hard. Maybe I should try it sometime.

For a game of chess against my host, we'd have to create a wall that would allow us to talk but not to think to each other. That is what makes it difficult, I think.