Aurora-Alley's personal space

Aurora

Well you can always catch me on the shoutbox, There are tulpas on there in the same place as you. Around 4 months with an independant account. I'm a little over 3 months, haven't made the progress others would have but were working on believing.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That... sounds incredibly awesome!

It's good to hear that you're doing well with possession, as it seems to be hard to accomplish for most people.

It's good to hear that you're doing well with possession, as it seems to be hard to accomplish for most people.

Thank you, Ginyu. Yeah, I seems that I have pretty much mastered possession.

Today is the first time I'm possessing my host for an entire day, while he tries not to interfere. It's something between possession and switching, I presume. At the moment I feel a little lost, not quite sure what to do... But I will probably get used to this very soon.

We now concentrate most of our efforts on imposition. My host says he can see me, but not the way he expected to, it is still more of a mind's eye image rather than a physical one. We certainly still have a long way to go with that...

I wish you luck. Its tricky but keep at it. I know you can do it. My advice is whenever your host is walking, walking in front of him far away so he can get the general form down of you walking, then get gradually closer to line up more detail, me and aarix do it all the time. However i tend to vanish onto rooftops for fun! You'll ALWAYS have my support

Nigga Jimmy didn't do SHIT but ask polite questions, I am the ONLY PERSON who is acting on my behalf how I'm doing it, quit trying to pull multiple people into your drama so you can pretend to have more of an excuse for being a liar.

Quit victimizing yourself.

edit:

Actually this is a GREAT opportunity for you to grow, both as an artist and as a person (or people, if that is true), EVEN IF I might be wrong (which I'm probably not). Someone disagreeing with you is NOT an excuse to start playing yourself some outro music and getting sympathy for yourself, fool you probably ain't even plannin on leavin you just wanna turn my 'witchhunt' on you into your 'witchhunt' on ME nigga.

Be honest man quit using all these underhanded tactics.

Aurora, like waffles said, we are sorry for the actions of our peers. But don't let this get you too down, I know i am only new here and I am still working on my first Tulpa, and I know that there are terrible people in this community like Viceroy, but there are also plenty of good people that are willing to help you and encourage you. please don't lose too much faith in the community because of the actions of one or two people, because then you miss out on the genuinely nice people that are willing to help and be supportive.

~V

Name: Stranger (Until further notice)

Form: Human female

Birthday: 21-12-2012

Stage: Narration/Visualisation

Name: Carer (Until further notice)

Form: Human female

Birthday: ? (probably around the same time as Strangers)

Stage: Narration/Visualisation

You know what?

I'm sorry Aurora, I should not have been so aggressive.

And here's why: What I'm accusing you of is SO sensitive that I should not have done it in the manner I did it. I'm only realizing now that, were I wrong, how much damage I would be doing. To me, telling you I believe you aren't who you say was just me stating a hypothesis, for which I have some proof, but not necessarily definitive. But seeing as how my accusation was probably made in the wrong way, AND that I haven't publicly backed it up all in one place, AND how even though I'm just hypothesizing it would still be doing damage if I were wrong, I'm sorry for having done it. I know firsthand how difficult the creation process can be and if I am totally up the wrong tree here then I'm doing a lot more harm than good. For that I'm sorry.

Come back, be friends with Sam and the rest of us. For now you and I are cool.