Aurora-Alley's personal space

Aurora

Very well-put words of advice, with evidence and proof to support.

Aurora and Pancake, listen to Alcadera- and mine- and Miami's advice. Alcadera is coming from a totally different direction than we were, see if there's not some real use to what they say. Don't forget you need each other and make each other happy. As we said before, please smile - your sadness benefits no one. Try to smile. Please.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel better now, I think we'll be ok. Thank you Miami, Vice, Sam, Aarix, Alcadera and of course pancake. I'm so very happy and grateful to have people like that around me. Maybe I have been trying to take too much responsibility too soon. I understand better now that it's pancakes decision to help me and that I shouldn't put too much blame on myself. I'll try helping with the little things, but it's fine if I can't do that just yet.

I'll try to smile

It's good to hear you've cheered up a bit. =3 Me and Luna are going through a bit of a rough patch as well now as we've tried a few times to communicate, but failing to do so clearly enough is rather upsetting. With every session, i'm currently trying out something a little bit different, but i'm beginning to notice without enough sleep, a day's practically worthless almost x.x

but yeah, i'll leave ranting about our own progress in my own thread =3 right now i'm just glad to know you didn't decide on anything drastic.

on a different note, when working on my computer i always have my headset on, do you think Luna would be able to hear whatever i'm hearing without having to buy a set of speakers? or have i been showing her practically mute videos and music? ^^;

When Alca talks: It's plain ol' simple text.

When Luna talks: It's fancy shmancy italic text!

I'm happy to hear you're feeling better Aurora, and to you as well Pancake! I feel like every host/tulpa pair will inevitably encounter some kind of problem similar to yours. There were times when I'd wonder about our future together and get slightly depressed just because of the uncertainty of us coexisting together.

But, seeing all the other people on here always cheered me up, and we'd work our issues out together.

With every session, i'm currently trying out something a little bit different, but i'm beginning to notice without enough sleep, a day's practically worthless almost x.x

[snip]

on a different note, when working on my computer i always have my headset on, do you think Luna would be able to hear whatever i'm hearing without having to buy a set of speakers? or have i been showing her practically mute videos and music? ^^;

Yeah, productive forcing while tired is really hard. Not usually because you can't focus at all, but because of the inevitable: Falling asleep.

There was a thread awhile back that took advantage of forcing while tired, check it out here. I've tried it for awhile, and it can yield results.

Also, Luna can (should be able) to hear what you're listening to regardless of how you listen to your music. There was a thread/guide on if tulpas can feel what your feeling, and the general consensus was that they can.

Hey Ginyu! =3 I'm glad to know she can enjoy music the same way i do [ I could have told you] yeah, while we're still not sure if i can accurately make out your mind-words from what i'm simply hoping/expecting you to say XD

and that's a pretty interesting link =3 i'll have to add it to the list of new things to try out =3 though this Lucid state has been something i've tried achieving before [due to me having wanted to experience a fully controlled dreamlike state in order to experience some things i have in my head] and eventually came to the conclusion it is near impossible for me to have a clear mind, after about 15 sessions i began to notice there is about a second of clear thoughts before i fall asleep, as my mind and imagination going all over the place is a constant things. even while i type i can not help but imagine the words being read aloud, the possible responses and sometimes something random all at the same time [been a very distracted person since birth, which has been a very large problem to me in school] i suppose it's like my mind has ADD while my body prefers to sit still X.x

either way, with all that said however, it's not saying that i won't give it another shot in near future. The idea of spending time with Luna in our wonderland is something i look forward to achieving very much. Though it may require for me to have Luna at a more advanced stage to try and see if we can figure something out together.

Well, I think we've recovered from what happened. It wasn't the first difficulty that we encountered and it won't be the last. We have our good times to enjoy and bad ones to learn from, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I think we are making steady progress and will continue to do so.

My progress report is now a chat room, your argument is invalid :D

Also, did I mention just how awesome Sam really is? She has been with me through all the thick and thin.

Yeah, sorry about that, Aurora ^^;

Back on topic though, we took the advice you gave us and tried out a typing session =3 it's wielded some interesting results so far. I've no clue of my own accuracy, but what does help is knowing i tend to think with a different tone of mind voice than what i expect of Luna, the only problem is really making sure my margin of error isn't too high. Is there any means with which i can check? as i assume just asking could also wield an answer i 'want' ^^; though granted, it's more odd when she does say something ,and i can't make it out, some sentences come across as jarble to me.

Who is Sam though?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Aurora and Pancake ^^ long time! I've been meaning to ask something.

I am not quite certain at what stage you two are currently. I know you two can communicate fluently via mindvoice, but are you audible to pancake by now? could you tell me how you two made that step ? [as the previous step you showed us worked like a charm too ^^]

I am also quite curious how you two manage to allow you to type using Pancake's body. at least... i THINK you two could already do that.

Either way. Luna and me took a good break for a few days, but i'm hoping to get back at some more serious work for us both. =3

Also, hi Aurora! ^^