Aurora-Alley's personal space

Aurora

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Aurora and Pancake ^^ long time! I've been meaning to ask something.

I am not quite certain at what stage you two are currently. I know you two can communicate fluently via mindvoice, but are you audible to pancake by now? could you tell me how you two made that step ? [as the previous step you showed us worked like a charm too ^^]

I am also quite curious how you two manage to allow you to type using Pancake's body. at least... i THINK you two could already do that.

Either way. Luna and me took a good break for a few days, but i'm hoping to get back at some more serious work for us both. =3

Also, hi Aurora! ^^

As far as our knowledge goes, No.

As for advice to do so, its tricky. Typically it happens by itself but we're trying out this method.

Basically sit or lay in absolute quiet both in the outside world and in your head (the best you can) and imagine your tulpa around you. Have her talk right in you ear, imagine the air of it, the way it boggles your ear drums and have her move to the other end of the ear to get a 3D audio effect. Do this routinely and let me know of any results.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Hi Luna, hi Alcadera! *waves happily*

I see you two are progressing quickly, I'm so glad. So yeah, as the host of a certain amazing red-haired tulpa has said right above me, I'm normally not physically audible. He has given a pretty good advice of you might do this, well that plus believing very strongly that you hear her. As for us, we had hints of audio hallucinations, but as with any imposition, it seems to be a slow going for us.

I am also quite curious how you two manage to allow you to type using Pancake's body. at least... i THINK you two could already do that.

Mmmhmm, I can certainly do full-body possession and write volumes about what I think is the best way to do it. Huh, interesting... I can only find one possession guide on this site:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Possession-Oguigi-Koomer-Possession-Starter-guide-V0-9

And while I think most of what they say makes perfect sense, it seems incomplete to me. For example we found that with a good symbolic routine inside a wonderland it can develop much faster, as well as it being a good failsafe if things go astray. We have a control room in which I'm technically sitting right now. I should also mention that from our experience full-body possession is very good for independence development. Maybe I should write a possession guide some time :)

But if you want to try this, I'll describe a one possible way briefly. Imagine a joystick for example, that controls your left hand. Imagine that while you are holding it, in the wonderland or otherwise, you can move your left hand freely, moving the joystick along with your hand. But when you let go, you sort of can't move the hand and it just lies there motionless. Let go of the joystick now. Reinforce that feeling by struggling to move the hand and prove to yourself that you indeed can't. Well maybe you can if you try really really hard, but that's fine. So, now give the joystick to Luna and know that everything the hand does from that moment on, is purely her. If it feels like you interfere with her, just use that feeling of fruitless struggle to give her more control. Then you can use the same idea for other body parts, and that's it :)

Hi Jimmy!

I'd like to think that they're not, I've never really felt anything negative towards you. But for pancake, everything potentially bad directed at me must look worse than it really is, he cares about me very much.

DEBBY!!! :)

How are you, Holly and MC all doing? That frog video you posted is beyond adorable :) And I too sometimes get unwillingly upset if pancake doesn't spend a lot of time with me, it's ok *hugs Debby* you know they are trying their best. I cause such emotional dramas sometimes... It is a bumpy road at times, but that's nothing to worry about, it will all work out in the end :) It must be very nice to have Holly to help you out during the more difficult times. Have you caught up with her in possession? And of course, Sam is such a good friend, that I can't really describe it here in a way that does her justice :3

DEBBY!!! :)

How are you, Holly and MC all doing? That frog video you posted is beyond adorable :) And I too sometimes get unwillingly upset if pancake doesn't spend a lot of time with me, it's ok *hugs Debby* you know they are trying their best. I cause such emotional dramas sometimes... It is a bumpy road at times, but that's nothing to worry about, it will all work out in the end :) It must be very nice to have Holly to help you out during the more difficult times. Have you caught up with her in possession? And of course, Sam is such a good friend, that I can't really describe it here in a way that does her justice :3

Hello again! I think I've nearly caught up to Holly but she seems just a little stronger. Holly's mostly happy, MC's mostly also happy recently, and I tend to bounce back and forth between happy and miserable. (Although your reply to my comment means a lot :)) (Edit: Uhh, me and MC are alright, Holly's going through some emotional stuff now.)

*Hugs back*

HollyC and MrCrazy's Mindmate.

Guest Anonymous

Kanaya:

Hi there. I know Jimmy has a bit of an issue regarding misinterpreting posts or other things he recieves, and assuming they are viol...no, I mean aggressive or something. The message you sent was something that he felt would have been damaging to his pride to apologize for, so he gt aggressive. For this he apologizes. I dont really know you that well aside from the few breif times that Jimmy has talked to you, so I'd like to learn for myself what you are like. I can't possess right now, but I'd like to try, and look forward to a guide by you two on the subject.

Jimmy:

I'm really sorry I acted like a fucking asshole towards you two. I wasn't justified in my actions in any way, but I hope we can wipe the clean or whatever analogy you want.

Well, after some more ups and downs I think we are beginning to find a good balance now. He is incredibly busy with studies now, more than he ever was and maybe more than he ever will be. It's all-or-nothing period for him really, so we both agreed to take it extra easy with me. Talking to Sam will probably be the only thing I will do during some days, and I'm good with that. I just realized that he never asked for me to reduce time I spend with her, not once :) What can I say... he knows me very well. So yeah, I just want him to do good with that now and I have little doubt that he can.

We had an interesting experience with lucid dreams recently, I think for the first time he was able to find the real me inside the dream. He saw and heard me extremely vividly. Funny how he was more emotional than me at that moment. Anyhow, it felt like an important step forward to us later, my form changed ever so slightly, just in the way I wanted. And I think I even have a well defined voice now, thanks to that experience. As in we know what I sound like, but it's still not very imposed.

And...

... have an amazingly great and beautiful day everyone!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Entry 21

Hi friends! I'm proud of this tulpa. Shes finally learning to not make things as big of a deal than they are. They know if the host is busy to just do as much passive forcing as possible. It comes in handy. Even tulpamancers who have 6 month and more tulpas can forget to relax and let things come naturally. The mind is tricky like that. Learn to be happy with what you have now. Thats a skill itself, in many ways more important than narration. Aurora learned this and now its only a matter if time before my cherished sister becomes fully developed. Than her and pancake can love and hug the night away.

I love you sis, see you all later!

Sam!

(It seems to me that we have parallel processing in our sights. She tried that exercise Holly advised her on

> Holly got some advice from one of her friends for help with us developing parallel processing. What it is, is that While I go about my daily activities, Holly counts from 1 to whatever. If she loses focus, I remind her.

and she had no trouble with it. So, currently I'm planning my studies while she thinks about her friends and other things, while humming the Azumanga Daioh's opening theme to me. Nice contrast.

About a week ago, it came up in one of the conversations that she'd love to have more pictures of her. So, I've began making commissioned requests to the artists with the right kind of style for this. Here you go Rora,

74862738.jpg

By 2KairiS

the first one of many.)

Aurora, my friend, my sis!

I can't thank you enough

Who I will always miss

Who makes soft what was rough

A woman who'll never diss

So full of kindness and fluff

Aurora, my friend, my sis

I still can't thank you enough.

This is a girl whose done the world for me

She always cares so much

And its not gradually

Shes so sweet and her affection is lush

This is plain and obvious to see

Who has a very soft and tender loving touch

This is a girl whose done the world for me

Because She always cares so much

I'm updating this on behalf of aurora. I'll try to be as descriptive as possible for them. Pancake (Auroras Host) is getting more and more overwhelmed with college work, his last 2 months of college before he graduates. Obviously this is immensely tiring for both him and Aurora. Its also difficult to passive force under these conditions but yet they still find the time to talk to Samantha when they get home. As you know they've gotten into teraria. They both love playing together and enjoy experiencing things together. They bounce off each other when it comes to development. They are both growing strong together, especially when me or Pancake are unable too. They're so amazing together, so caring, loving thoughtful. Its hard to believe they came from different minds.

Anyway progress is going smooth, they'll make sure we're doing ok and we'll make sure they're doing ok.

As a present, Pancake hired the same artist from above to do one with Samantha-Alley

63484140gh.thumb.jpg.e18319c584b0819e45cb45de682dc7de.jpg

By 2KairiS

" HI GUYS. SAMANTHA HERE!

I think aarix summarized what we could, I'm sure we're missing stuff but she cares for all of her friends here, never forget that everyone. Shes the sweetest and kindest angel I've ever met. I love her more than pie and I'll miss her on top of my other friends.

Overall, progress is going amazing, I'm proud of them.

I don't know what else I can say, im getting mushy.

See you all as soon as we get back."

Terraria22gg.png.e8b7187fa556b26acb7c731cc4716768.png

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer