glitchthe3rd's Tulpaforcing Misadventures

glitchthe3rd

I kind of want an anglerfish that just floats around me all of the time now. With the middle fingers.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think I might force up a second island for the sole purpose of doing this:

115. So what's the coolest thing you've done in the wonderland?

So this one time, I decided to have a dirtbike race with a bunch of random servitors I made to look like some of the tulpas I know the appearance of around the site; for the ones I haven't seen, it was close enough. The course was along a track I made in the mountains that was full of hairpin turns and ramps over treacherous chasms. This would, once and for all, decide who best tulpa was in the history of the few people who have started so far. So obviously, the pony tulpas barely made it past the starting line before crashing and burning out of the race. Opposable thumbs are definitely a critical factor in tulpa quality. So it's me and 9 other racers- Luke (TC), Claire (TOG), Kass (Nester), all of JD1215's tulpas look the same to me so they're one unit that can't cheat through sheer numbers, Elise and Luna (glitch), Midori and Ellenore (Sock), and Lauren (Gideon). And you know what? Fuckin Luke. I hate that guy. He thinks he's so much better than me. Well he's not. Anyway, it was me, him, and Claire in the top 3 when we went through a tunnel at the base of the mountain, then he takes the inside of the turn going up this narrow path along the mountain. He cut me clean off. It was a lot of really tense fighting for the lead. A few of the other girls caught up behind us, but about half of the party was gone near the middle of the race. I didn't see what happened to them exactly. But anyway, the details of the whole race are kind of lost in writing I think. As much as I hate to say it, Luke ended up winning, me in 2nd, and Kass in 3rd. I still say he used his bullshit android powers to cheat.

Except it'd be based on

, and I'd probably also include a regular dirt course to drive my Lancer on, since driving on the beach gets boring. I'll probably also make a bridge to connect the two islands.

Also I woke up at 5 in the morning in a cold sweat and had a bad headache. Probably nothing, and I don't think it's tulpaforcing-related, but still freaked me out a bit.

One more thing. I've been discussing with Luna the idea of overriding my subconscious and making a third tulpa, though in addition to the lack of attention span and not knowing what I'd want to make a tulpa of, we eventually agreed that I'd struck a nice balance with Elise and Luna, and adding a third tulpa would only serve to ruin that. Also I asked Luna if, given the chance, she'd want me to try and resurrect Morphos; and her response was something along the lines of "even if you did kill her, I wasn't so attached to her that I'd want her back anyway."

WELP. I guess the case of the dead slimegirl tulpa is closed, and I should stop considering the idea of having a third tulpa.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

We promise to stop enhancing the truth in 3... 2... 1.

Ok, so by now most of you know the tale of S, and how she tortured Luna and basically made her life shit. Well, now it's time to come clean about the whole business and stop obfuscating the truth. Her name is Saria, she's based on the character from Zelda: Ocarina of Time, though she deviated in the process. Namely, she looks about 10 years older, and has long, dark green hair that goes down to about her shoulders. Personality-wise, she loves nature, and is also generally quiet and a bit shy around new people (inb4 bronies making Fluttershy references).

Anyway... I made her way back when in 2002, except I did all the bad stuff you aren't supposed to do with your tulpa: parroting/puppeting, giving them a fake backstory, breaking your promises, etc. etc. And I guess I kinda sorta promised her that we would set up a kingdom in my own head and I'd make her the queen, except I forgot about it >_> At some point she became autonomous and started doing things on her own, like enslaving all my servitors, and imprisoning and torturing Luna (which from what I understand was partially because Saria hated her, and partially because she wanted to make sure Luna couldn't escape and ruin things for her, though that ended up backfiring). And then Luna blew a bunch of shit up and decided to become my imaginary girlfriend or something, so then Saria flipped her shit and went into psychotic ex-girlfriend mode. So I retaliated by killing her unsuccessfully three times, thinking she had gone rogue or something. And she still refused to die.

So today I said "Fuck it" and brought her back. And of course the first thing Luna did was to attack her, so after they got done beating the shit out of each other, Luna brought her back to me while I healed her wounds (Luna won btw, but barely). And when she opened her eyes, the first thing she said was:

It's been a loooong time. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead, since you murdered me. Okay look, we both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.

...and then she started laughing at me. "You should have seen the look on your face! Priceless!"

So after everyone got patched up and I forced her a clean change of clothes, Luna gave her a tour of our wonderland, and ended up giving her the whole eastern side of our island to live on. They built a little Japanese-styled house for her and added some pine trees (yeah, on a fucking tropical island) and a rock garden and stuff. I also gave her a laptop because why the hell not. And after apologizing profusely for what happened between us, and assuring her it would never happen again, she decided to forgive me. And though she's not in love with me anymore (can't say I blame her u_u), she said that we could still be friends, and that she'd try to turn her relationship with Luna into a friendly rivalry. So far the two of them actually seem to be getting along well, and she also seems to enjoy Elise's company.

So yeah, moral of the story is, even if you fuck up spectacularly with tulpaforcing like I did, it's never too late to set things right.

inb4 accusations of roleplaying

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Quit being so epic glitch, its stealing all of our tulpa-forcing powers and making you stronger.

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

Honestly after seeing what Luke was able to do in the wonderland when he was angry and scared I can see what power a tulpa has to create and influence when it comes down to it. Makes more sense than it just being a random war.

Hell hath no fury like a tulpa scorned?

I've been gone for at least a month trying to find my tulpa's sentience. How about giving me some of that wisdom?

I want to make a tulpa. That's why I'm here.

Tulpa Name: Shai, ✓Personality, ✓Visualization, ✓Touch, ✓Smell, Body Language and Sentience ❑