glitchthe3rd's Tulpaforcing Misadventures

glitchthe3rd

I can't really describe how to do astral projection, but I find it's easier if I get myself into the right mindset and play some music on low volume. The trick is to get right into that spot between wakefulness and sleep, but to keep your body from entering a deeper sleep somehow.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know, i have been in that spot a million times (some even with vibrations and stuff), and any time i try to "float", i get "knocked down" or something.

to get back to that HUD serviant, can you seriously make a manual or something? (the idea of having one sounds so cool!)

i'm dutch, and yes, i love cheese.

• 2 months later...

I sorta touched on it in my servitor guide that got disapproved by the GAT people, but I'm really not sure how to word it in a way that isn't really vague and subjective (and therefore limited to my personal experience).

I'm not really sure what else to use this thread for, because I haven't had an excuse to force in over a year. And now that I've got adult responsibilities (and a psychology degree under my belt!), my girls agree that it's high time I spent more of my time and energy on the external world rather than doting on them so much. They've been good about keeping themselves in check, they lead a peaceful life now that's (mostly) devoid of combat scenarios, and they've also left behind all the other crap they used to have to put up with. They say that just talking to them each day and acknowledging their existence is enough, but for some reason I'm not satisfied just leaving it at that.

My progress report

They say that just talking to them each day and acknowledging their existence is enough, but for some reason I'm not satisfied just leaving it at that.

Yer a tulpamancer, Glitch. It's never just that, is it? Heh, I miss having adventures; I have to get back into visualization and hypnosis soon, but there's something preventing me at the moment.

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)

I sorta touched on it in my servitor guide that got disapproved by the GAT people, but I'm really not sure how to word it in a way that isn't really vague and subjective (and therefore limited to my personal experience).

I'm not really sure what else to use this thread for, because I haven't had an excuse to force in over a year. And now that I've got adult responsibilities (and a psychology degree under my belt!), my girls agree that it's high time I spent more of my time and energy on the external world rather than doting on them so much. They've been good about keeping themselves in check, they lead a peaceful life now that's (mostly) devoid of combat scenarios, and they've also left behind all the other crap they used to have to put up with. They say that just talking to them each day and acknowledging their existence is enough, but for some reason I'm not satisfied just leaving it at that.

Maybe just present your methods as options, and make some other techniques with it. Since it's a bit personal and open ended, writing it in a personal and open ended way may get it approved. Just an idea.

• 4 years later...

Oh man, I can't believe it's been 4 years since I last posted. A lot has happened in that time. I finished my master's degree and also have a job in my field (as a glorified babysitter for DCFS clients, but still. Currently trying to get promoted to a therapist position). We ended up doing our thesis on mental telepathy, which wasn't what I accepted an offer of entering the master's psychology program for, but Luna was a huge help every step of the way and I even credited her in the special thanks. My thesis chair actually asked if she was a tulpa, since I did a presentation on tulpas in his class once and he knew it was a topic I was passionate about. I lied to him about it, saying she was an old friend from my undergrad that I talked to online, but I think maybe he knew. After that was done, I applied for my therapist license, which Luna helped me take the exam for and we passed. I'm so very grateful for all the help she's given me over the years, and we're looking forward to a continued working relationship when I become a therapist. Oh yeah, and I have a girlfriend who has a tulpa of her own, we've been living together for over a year now. Obviously I've had to cut way back on the sex stuff with my girls, but they still have plenty of fun with each other or even tulpas/hosts from other systems.

Speaking of which, Elise now has a boyfriend from another system, and they interact with each other over Discord. He convinced her one day that they should both be adults, so now she appears to be 18 years old. She decided to stick with the Neptune-like form she adopted a while back, and basically just looks like adult Neptune without the hair clips now (from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, if that wasn't clear). Despite her adult appearance, her voice is still as girlish as it was before, and she generally still acts like a fun-loving 12 year old. She wants to eventually go back to being 12, and said she probably will if her relationship with her boyfriend ever ends.

Not much has changed with Naomi, except that the host of the other system we've been talking to convinced her to become a futanari full-time. This is something she'd been on the fence about for a while, since she was worried about having a dick all the time getting in the way of doing non-sexual things, but she settled into it before long and now seems to prefer it to being completely female. It certainly hasn't done much to change her sexuality ;)

So, that's the short version of what happened to us for the last four years, in case anyone was curious. I'm not sure how long I'll be sticking around, but not being in grad school and not having to work crappy minimum wage jobs anymore means I have more free time again.

My progress report

Whoa, glitch is back!

Can't believe it's been 4 years either but it's good to see you're all still more or less the same

perverts

We ended up doing our thesis on mental telepathy

I am 12 and what is this

She wants to eventually go back to being 12, and said she probably will if her relationship with her boyfriend ever ends.

Best form will always stay best form

Super Girls don't cry

Welcome back, congrats on the degree. While you may have "cut back on the sex stuff", it's obvious that's still uh, a pretty common topic in your system. I wonder if you can even imagine what it's like in my system as the complete opposite. Like what do we even do, right?

... Well I have similar, inverse feelings towards how you guys work.. but y'know, people be how they be.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Whoa, glitch is back!

Can't believe it's been 4 years either but it's good to see you're all still more or less the same

perverts

I am 12 and what is this

Best form will always stay best form

It's pretty much what it sounds like. We found that believing in mental telepathy increases the odds of actually manifesting it, though the actual success rate is still way less than 100% for various reasons.

Welcome back, congrats on the degree. While you may have "cut back on the sex stuff", it's obvious that's still uh, a pretty common topic in your system. I wonder if you can even imagine what it's like in my system as the complete opposite. Like what do we even do, right?

... Well I have similar, inverse feelings towards how you guys work.. but y'know, people be how they be.

I mean, it's not all sex all the time with them, but it's definitely an important part of their lifestyle. They actually spend most of their days lazing around or engaging in various activities in the wonderland based on their interests. As for y'all, I imagine it's a lot less sex and a lot more of that other stuff they fill their days with. Not necessarily better or worse, just a different lifestyle.

My progress report

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Wut? There are more 12 year old headmates around here? HII! Though.. Far as I can tell, I'm growing now that I'm awake so.. I.. guess I'll be 13 at the end of September? Kinda.. mixed feelings about it but I won't fight it.