glitchthe3rd's Tulpaforcing Misadventures

glitchthe3rd

I don't get how you got yourself possessed. I mean.. how did you make it happen? What was it like?

How was it different to just asking her what she wanted to say and typing for her?

frt

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't get how you got yourself possessed. I mean.. how did you make it happen? What was it like?

How was it different to just asking her what she wanted to say and typing for her?

I just let her possess me, it was basically like being forced to watch while someone else is controlling your body. Not a great feeling, but not terrible either. Also it's different from just asking her what she wants to say, because this way she can do so directly.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

So you couldn't control yourself at all? That is some pretty extreme stuff man, I'm having a hard time believing it. Not believing that you are telling the truth, just believing that tulpae can do that.

frt

So you couldn't control yourself at all? That is some pretty extreme stuff man, I'm having a hard time believing it. Not believing that you are telling the truth, just believing that tulpae can do that.

The mind is a powerful thing, especially when you have a tulpa to help you unlock its full potential.

My progress report

Yeah

(sorry if you don't want this posted, glitch, I'll remove it)

While the Q/A was good to post, you just had to post me being an idiot thinking everyone was talking to me.... dang...

(Just kidding, good idea to post)

Luna seemed to like talking on IRC a lot, I imagine using hands as a real person seems exciting to tulpae.

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

I’ve been conducting some research into possession with Luna, thus far I’ve come to some useful conclusions. For one, it has the immediate application of letting her use a computer. She was given control of my hand to play some Audiosurf, and consistently scored higher than me in both Double Vision Pro and Mono Pro, usually regardless of song selection. On two separate occasions I have allowed her to take possession of me to communicate with users from the Louderthanthunder IRC. The first attempt was arms-only, and lasted about 30 minutes, with negligible aftereffects. The second attempt was full-body possession, wherein I observed her actions for 90 minutes before ending the session. Aftereffects included lethargy, headache, and lack of willpower. Unsupervised possession over extended periods is currently unadvisable, due to the demands it places on my brain. Hourly breaks will be necessary when being possessed for extended periods of time.

On the subject of how to achieve possession, to her it’s akin to putting on a bodysuit or something similar. Possession begins with the arms and legs, with the tulpa intermeshing their limbs with the host’s, allowing them to synchronize with the host’s body and effectively assume control of their limbs. From there, it’s a simple matter to springboard into full possession, with the tulpa assuming control of the torso and head. As of now, I have not attempted to retreat to my astral plane while Luna is in control of my body, perhaps for fear of what she will do (or won’t do) in my absence. However, as this is a topic of interest among the tulpaforcing community, I plan to eventually attempt this myself. A task will be assigned, most likely having her respond to questions on the IRC in my absence, and if I see that she has been responding to the messages independently when I return, then I will conclude that the attempt was successful. Otherwise, I will be forced to conclude that unsupervised possession is in fact not possible, despite what some may claim.

My progress report

I'm having a really hard time getting my head around this...

I mean wow. Also why hasn't this been done by other people before? How come I have never seen this in other threads?

This seems pretty extreme, I really don't see how it has gone unnoticed.. unless you are the true pioneer with possession glitch.

frt

I'm having a really hard time getting my head around this...

I mean wow. Also why hasn't this been done by other people before? How come I have never seen this in other threads?

This seems pretty extreme, I really don't see how it has gone unnoticed.. unless you are the true pioneer with possession glitch.

It hasn't been done by other people because they're afraid their tulpas will steal their body and not give it back, or some other bs.

Also I asked Luna what she did to possess me, and according to her it was like putting on a bodysuit, if that makes any sense to you. She started with my limbs and went from there, basically.

My progress report

I get it, like a wetsuit that you can just stand in. But what did it feel like for you? Watching you arms move by themselves? What did it feel like?

frt