glitchthe3rd's Tulpaforcing Misadventures

glitchthe3rd

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should test to see if your physical abilities have changed. Like some skill you have, like juggling, or it could be how fast you run, or something else. Also, is it different comparing when you talk with your body/mouth and when she talks with your body/mouth? You could record the difference.

[Note: Opinions]

I would actually be fascinated to see a youtube video of you being normal, being possessed by your tulpa, and then the results afterwards. My tulpa is still in her early stages, but I've got trying possession planned from the get-go, so all of this is very informative and interesting to me, and so I do quite appreciate all this information you're providing.

Ha yeah, now that I think about it, a youtube video of possession really probably wouldn't be especially flattering or kindly spoken of, especially if you want to consider youtube commenters unrelated to tulpae. It seems my hunger for knowledge on the subject clouded my common sense.

Anyway, I do have a question about possession though if you don't mind. Do you happen to know if an outside observer would be able to tell if you were possessed by your tulpa? Like if you just did it without mentioning what you were doing, would there be enough of a change in your demeanor they could tell something odd had happened? If you don't happen to know, I understand, I can't imagine anyone running about and openly showing off to others in person how their mental companion can take over control of their body. Though I thought that maybe if it was obvious enough you might be able to tell from your spectator position while being possessed.

>youtube video of me doing possession

how about no.jpg

How about just a shot of your hands?

How about instead you write a short report of what happens in a session? Like-

19:00- Began to relax to begin possession

19:10- After asking Luna to put on the bodysuit thing, I felt X and Y

19:13- She took control of my body and is now the one writing this for me

19:45- Still in police station, still can't get the smell of petrol and sticky candyfloss off my clothes. Never again.

frt

Do you happen to know if an outside observer would be able to tell if you were possessed by your tulpa? Like if you just did it without mentioning what you were doing, would there be enough of a change in your demeanor they could tell something odd had happened? If you don't happen to know, I understand, I can't imagine anyone running about and openly showing off to others in person how their mental companion can take over control of their body. Though I thought that maybe if it was obvious enough you might be able to tell from your spectator position while being possessed.

I'd imagine if the person in question knew me well enough, they'd notice I was acting strangely, but I doubt it'd go much further than that. At worst they'd ask you why you're acting that way, in which case you could instruct your tulpa to give some bs excuse.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report