glitchthe3rd's Tulpaforcing Misadventures

glitchthe3rd

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lemme get this straight. It takes forever to impose a tulpa , but only 30 minutes to begin to hallucinate a HUD? Or am I misunderstanding?

Glitch has got some serious Servitor stuff going on. I don't know why I haven't thought of some of this stuff. I mean, schedule keeping in a HUD? Brilliant.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

I don't see how the HUD is useful though. Is it faster when getting memories? Can you remember more?

It lets me do memory retrieval without needing to rely on Luna. Even so, it's not perfect. Plenty of gaps that it can't pick up on, damaged memories don't load, sometimes it fudges minor details. Still immensely useful though, seeing as how there's plenty of stuff I can't remember without the use of a servitor or tulpa.

Lemme get this straight. It takes forever to impose a tulpa , but only 30 minutes to begin to hallucinate a HUD? Or am I misunderstanding?

It takes 30 minutes because I'm pro at making servitors. Also the lack of a form means less time forcing and more time creating my own augmented reality (fuck you Google, I don't need future glasses to be cool).

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Fuck it. I'm just going to applaud you and back out of the thread for now. I thought I had some good servitors but just wow.

Glitch has got some serious Servitor stuff going on. I don't know why I haven't thought of some of this stuff. I mean, schedule keeping in a HUD? Brilliant.

you should force one

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I've never imposed servitors either. I'll have to think of cooking one up like the HUD.

Glitch: You said it's like putting on a body suit from Luna's perspective, and I suppose this is about the best way to describe it to a tulpa who wants to try it.

But what about from your perspective? How would one go about doing it? I assume I would have to consciously do something in order to let the tulpa take control, but what?

Also something that someone could do to prove they're actually tulpa-possessed: Do one-hand possession, and you and your tulpa write or type different unrelated messages in realtime (i.e. communicating with another person). It may be possible to train yourself to do this without a tulpa, but given the difficulty of dead-simple tasks like "pat your head while rubbing your belly"...

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)