How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

I'd probably at lesst try it. I tried sushi once but didnt like it.

whatd you do for halloween?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took a nap, and ate the candy I was supposed to give out when I got up.

Do you have a tulpa from what might be considered a child's tv show or media? (ie: mlp, sponge bob, or even more of a "teen" show like drake and josh?)

Perhaps I should broaden that just to tulpas based on other media in general, though especially something along the lines of the above.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

I GOT NINJAD BUT IM NOT EDITING THIS OUT. Raeven deserves the reply I made

Well, Jason was based on Jason Brody from Far Cry 3. However, recently he realized he was getting weaker. His action was to give me a "flashdrive" of some sort with his memory, knowledge, etc. From about 3-4 months earlier. As he predicted, he soon dissapated. After a couple of sad days, my servitor, Mechanical and Temporal Helper (MATH) and myself remembered the flash drive. We essentially created a robot version of him, gunmetal coloring and all. It took him a couple of days to cope with what had happened (He basically had been sent into the future). Does that count as being based on media? I should really add that story into the research section.

Did you eat too much candy on Halloween?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

[video=youtube]

I didn't go trick-or-treating or give out any candy. So all I had was s single Kit-Kat.

What's the most ice cream you've consumed in a single sitting?

Also Brassow, we now have the same post count.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

Gas prices, political tensions, and that one Math test on Monday. All are equally scary.

Why did you choose to pursue tulpamancy?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

STAHP ROLLING PLEZ

Do you think Gaben will ever release Half-Life 3?