How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

Guest Anonymous

I would start the day with kissing her forehead and putting my hand in her hair, then help her move around while holding her hands. She fancies a certain cuddling position, so I'd definitely do that. I'd do the stuff she always wanted to do with her, go to a Our Last Night concert, I'd kiss her at a few instances, hold hands, make her feel the things she 'feels' as I feel them, and fall asleep while holding her.

Would you sacrifice your life for the lives of 50 innocent people?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure, though I doubt actual "innocence" exists in anyone aside from infants, because literally every living thing's nature tends to shy away from sacrifice and the "unnecessary" expenditure of energy that it would take to avoid do harmful things.

Does your icon have any significance to you?

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

It's artwork of Rick Deckard from Blade Runner, my absolute favorite movie. As much as I love other sci-fi, Blade Runner has a lot of philosophical significance for me. I also connect it with some insights I've had about my tulpa and the problems associated with concepts such as consciousness and empathy. Plus it still looks visually impressive even though it was released in the early 80s.

2015 is the year Marty McFly goes into the future! If you could travel into the future, what would be the first thing you would do?

Progress report

Personal blog

Find any new technologies they have discovered and get one for myself. See if any historical events happened/are happening and see how much me and people I know have grown.

Are you an honest person? (hint: be honest!)

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Generally yes, though sometimes I end up lying by omission because I'm too scared to tell someone something. I generally only straight up lie when it's for someone's safety.

And now I'll ask the question that I mistakenly posted in the "next person who posts" thread.

Does your tulpa's form appear in a certain art style? Like, cartoony or anime-esque? Or is it more realistic?

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

They look fairly realistic, though their expressions and movements are a little more cartoon-y. I daresay that's my fault more than theirs though, I can't really imagine a completely realistic winged lion talking, or a six(ish) foot tall otter in 100% realistic style xD

Have your Tulpae ever embarrassed you in public (accidentally or on purpose)?

Imagination should be used, not to escape reality but to create it.

My little angel would never embarrass me on purpose, but as fir accidentally, no. (Then again, we haven't gotten to possession yet).

Has your tulpa ever said something completely out of chracter for him/her? If so, would you be interested in sharing?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Nah. That's completely out of line for her, as she has a deep sense of morality.

Has your tulpa ever decided to change genders?

For awhile it was about every five minutes... *shakes head*.

Does the warmth of the dunatta brigatore fluieshdjeul betray grate happiness?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc