How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

It depends on your definition of "heroic". If you mean big stuff like jumping in front of a shooter and protecting a kid, then no. But, if you mean something simpler like someone needed help with some homework because they had no clue about any of it, then probably.

Question: What got you interested in making a tulpa?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Nothing.

Over time I noticed Rina was there and actually a person, and then I started talking to her.

(Look at the first entry in our progress report if you wanna know more about that.)

But that answer's boring, so same question!

What got you interested in tuppermancy, dear next person?

Greets,

AG

I've always been a closed off person. The only GOOD best friend I had was back in elementary school but he moved away. I don't ever think I could get really close with anyone around me, so that's what got me hooked. I liked the science of it too, like omg imposition and possession? Sign me up! Not so much exciting anymore. But, again, it's so I can bask in the infinite love from my tupperware!

Heheh, yeah

What about your tulpa do you hate or that annoys you? Vice versa too, what annoys you about your host?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing I hate or anything she does that annoys me too much to complain about.

{He does stuff he knows he shouldn't, even when I ask him not too, and it annoys me a lot}

That's completely valid, and something I'm working on.

This question is for the next persons tulpa.

Ok tulpa, you have to pick one host user, and it can't be your host, on this site, to marry. Who do you pick and why?

Well if I *have* to, then I guess it would probably be mistgod since he is the closest I really know anybody, if only through my host (besides of course my host himself)

How much instant noodles have you consumed in the past week.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Uhhh I identify as a Kalashnikov thank you very much.

Do you like my art?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

It is the only interesting thing that's ever happened in my life *sniff*

He might actually be right...

Do you like me?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

I don't even know you, it's hard to like or dislike someone you don't know...

Do you want to be where you are now for the rest of your life?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc