How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

I took part in the bullying of a girl when I was around 10. I'll never forgive myself with that.

If you could build your dream-house anywhere on Earth, where would it be?

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On an island, or somewhere with a lot of forest and an easy access to the ocean and perhaps a river. I can't really name a specific area but somewhere where people won't come bothering me when I don't want them to. I'd probably stay in Finland, so... Yeah. In a place like that. Just nature, no neighbors.

Have you ever lied to someone and never regretted it?

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

I'm pretty dang new here, so I haven't had much time to make up anything to make me look like a Grand Master yet, LOL

--Johannes

----

How did the appearance of you/your Tulpa (depending on which answers) come to fruition?

--Mikhael

I started out as a white fox with red eyes and black paws, ears and tail tip. Pretty soon I decided that fuck that I want a human form, so I made myself one and showed it to my host. She didn't approve at first but she didn't stop me. In my human form I still had the fox ears and the tail, and white hair and red eyes. I was a lot shorter back then, but as time went by I kinda grew up and changed my hairstyle a couple of times, got rid of the fox form entirely and changed my ears to elf ears but kept the tail.. And my eyes became pink for some reason.

Have you ever feared that the community is mostly based on roleplay and trolling, and that you're insane for actually believing that tulpas are real?

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

Absolutely- I think it's likely that almost everyone has had that fear at least once, but as Lumi once said somewhere (not an exact quote) 'if it's not doing any harm and it makes their lives happier what does it matter?' So I try to remember that whenever that spark of doubt arises.

What is your worst ( even if irrational) fear regarding tulpas?

That I've just gone insane, Meti and CT are just things my mind conjured up in an act of subconscious self preservation to keep me from offing myself.

Do you try to eliminate bias from your views or do you allow it to cloud your judgment?

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

I'm not a super logical person like my host is and I'm ok with him playing that role. I often put other things above logic: love, kindness, respect towards beliefs of others.. So yeah, that does mean that my logic isn't always sound, but I'm totally happy with being this way.

How many sexual partners did you have?

Right this moment? Around 7. There are some others, but they haven't been on in a bit.

What is your favorite type of shiny rock?

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

(reply to the question before about bias because it took a bit to figure out for myself, but didn't want to delete what I wrote)

A little bit of both. I keep about 50% of it if it's truly relevant, but I've always been "on the fence" kinda person. It allows me to be able to see things from countless viewpoints and ideals, even if I may or may not agree with them. It also allows for sympathy, should I want to give it (which is more often than not a yes) to even the most "evil" of things.

While there is positive and negatives, there is (in my mind) no real overwhelming "good or bad". It is only subjective and most of all at the time. For one instance with good gone bad, making best friends and then later on becoming practically enemies due to circumstance. There are lessons in there, but it's from one dynamic to another.

As for bad to good, my father was killed by mental illness when I was 15. At the time, this felt like the end of everything to me, however, had that not happened my family would have been homeless or gone. My mom and stepdad were really struggling, living in a really bad apartment with really bad people, not sure how to pay rent or buy food. When my dad did what he did, he had been working at Xerox for 30+ years. His retirement money was enough to buy a lot of needed things and pay for half the house we now live in within a nice neighborhood, attend homeschooling groups, pay for medical issues, and even cause me to have SSI with more income than most and a LOT quicker than most people take to get in. In all respects and purposes, my dad's death was a blessing, but also a tragedy. It's subjective.

Also, my favorite shiny rock is probably any crystal that can project a rainbow.

Are you drawn to any sort of art of media/medium that's considered outside the social norm? (Most of us are xD)

Nee, Star, Little, Tenebre, Lorina