How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

I told a few friends while sleeping over somewhere once in middle school, before I knew what Tulpa were. Rather than being disturbed, they were all oddly jealous & excited, & said they wished they could have one. One of them even said he had an 'invisible girlfriend' that he'd never told anyone about because 'lol pathetic,' but was happy to know he wasn't the only one who still had 'imaginary friends.'

I wonder if he still has that, or if he really was just a creepy pathetic teenager.

Like all of us actually were.

(lollol)

......................................................Do your parents 'accept' you? Not Tulpawise, but just in general. Are they proud of you, or do you think they're ashamed? If they're long gone, do you think they WOULD accept the current you?

--Johannes

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O.O

I'd say yeah, but I have a really good feeling they believe I'm going downhill. Their expectation of me academically is that since I usually get good grades, they expect me to do well in every class. They also hope I get a scholarship. I'm not saying I don't meet that expectation, but things have been a bit shaky. Regardless, I am still able to accomplish that I'm just lazy lol. 

Religion-wise, I imagine my dad is a bit disappointed in me. My mom would sort of be the same way, but she's more chill on the subject, since I already know the base of what I need to know religiously. My dad just wants me to practice the religion regularly.

As a person, they accept me. I'm like 99% sure of that O.o

In general, yes they would accept the current me. 

I'm going to a bit deeper with the next question.... were you adopted?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

'Special snowflakes' or actual snow's flakes? I'm neutral to both, so long as it doesn't bog down my day.

Have you ever been concerned for the life of a friend in the sense of an emergency, rather than common everyday care?

--Johannes

Yes. I once woke up to a message from a friend, who is also the tulpa of a friend, saying that her host wouldn't wake up. No matter what she did, her host remained asleep.

She later did wake up but was totally unresponsive for a few days. Her cyclical depression had hit an all time low so she handed control over to her tulpa so that she wouldn't do anything stupid.

Then after that, they got stuck with them switched and couldn't switch back. That solved itself in about 2 weeks but 5 days into the first one I got spooked by how the tulpa hadn't slept at all, and I had to tell her that even if she didn't need sleep, the body did.

Ever been depressed?

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

I am? Was? Maybe I should visit someone to figure it out. It's something I've been working on and that the people in this community have really helped with, actually. It is a large part of the reason I made a tupper. I would say I've been depressed for almost 6 years now, granted there was a half-year lapse in there.

So uh, yeah definitely.

Crap I need a question. Um... who's your favorite tulpa outside your system?

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

That's not a good question, it's wrong to play favorites. I don't have a "favorite".

Favorite portrayal of an imaginary friend(s) or tulpa? I can think of two main ones off the top of my head, so hopefully it's neither of those.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 3 weeks later...

tulpa creepypasta.

Favourite line in a movie ever?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Yup. Mostly the Mentally Advanced Series, which is a complete misnomer.

Ever listened to remixes of Touhou music?

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.