How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

Play a keyboard instrument. My host's brain doesn't talk well between the two sides, and it was actually his problems with learning a keyboard that was a clue that we are on the autism spectrum.

What animal do you like or find cute that most people seem to hate?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

This feels like tooting my own horn, but Phil insisted: I'm most proud of how I'm able to support those I'm close too, whether it be Phil or my friends.

What is your favorite rodent?

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

The Acrobatic cavy.

One day I will go to Brazil and tickle its nose with a fine paintbrush.

spacer.png

How many continents have you visited, host and tulpa(s)

Super Girls don't cry

Just one, North America. Unless you count Jaina's Danish or Skyrim origins. Then three. 

Do you dream about nsfw things?

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Yes, it was very awkward but there wasn't much I could do about it other than apologize.

Have any of you had a bad experience in a wonderland?

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

• 2 months later...

Yes, My tulpa is my Dom. She was trying to be a tease and get me hard IRL.... Including spawning some imaginary friends and making them provide "motivation". All while this is happening, I was at work and conducting my normal duties. I had experimenting with an Orgy the day before with an extreme success and this was supposed to be an extension of that session... But I couldn't "perform" while watching a 2 hr long orgy in my head created by a personification of my lust. It was embarrassing, even if me and my system are the only ones that know. 

On the up side, (pun not intended) Normally a mental imagery domme would have made fun of me for it, used it as ammunition for humiliation, but my tulpa actually reassured me and and promised to try again later. 

If you are in a relationship with a person IRL, do they know about your system?

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I’m not in a relationship with anyone irl, and I’ve never wanted to be. I tried dating when I was younger but I hated it. 

Have you ever knowingly designed a tulpa with NSFW traits/attributes? (Can be personality-related or physically-related) No need to go into details, a simple “yes/no” answer would be fine! 

Edited by SaturdayMornings
Clarification

Still trying to figure out how to Tulpa >_<

Host — Alex (They/Them)

Nope! 😁 (Answering for both my host and myself here) I may be married to my host, but he deliberately made me to be a normal girl without any kind of exaggerated NSFW traits, either personality-wise or form-wise.

Has your tulpa ever had a friendship with someone else (not a tulpa--a host or a singleton) who knew they were a tulpa?

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!