How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

It was a trick question, I had a revolver on me the whole time, climbed the hill, and shot you both.

A: my computer and all of its hardware.

Q: You are offered to either save 1000 lives, or gain 1000$. Choose honestly.

Eh, I'd save the lives. Otherwise my conscious would get the better of me.

Q: You and the love of your life have been captured by a freaky criminal syndicate that does this sort of thing as a hobby. From a one way mirror, you can see your love, but they can't see you. The syndicate will let you go once you make one of the two following choices.

A: You watch your love get brutally ravaged by a hulking monster of a man with knives for fingers. They feel intense pain and horror and physical/emotional trauma, and only barely make it out with their lives, but it will only happen once and then you two can go free.

B: You watch as your love is injected with a substance that instantly makes them forget about you/that you ever existed. They then fall in love with someone else, and enjoy a gentle and happy life together, all the while completely ignorant of your existence.

Wat do?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A: Well, the world is vastly overpopulated, but then again the USD isn't worth shit ATM... Still, I'd take the cash, as long as the cause of the loss of those people wouldn't be traced to me personally.

Q: You have invented a serum that makes it possible to make one or more tulpae instantly, without the work. What would you do with it?

Hide it.

Q: would you fuck your avatar? (if its your tupper, then your last nontupper avatar)

Ayo grill how you be?

Guest Rochambo

A: Well, the world is vastly overpopulated, but then again the USD isn't worth shit ATM... Still, I'd take the cash, as long as the cause of the loss of those people wouldn't be traced to me personally.

Q: You have invented a serum that makes it possible to make one or more tulpae instantly, without the work. What would you do with it?

A-1(I got ninja'd so fuck me) Make so many tulpas that I use up all one terabyte of my brain capacity, then sell it as "Rochambo's totally awesome tulpa serum. Starting at only 9999$!. BUT WAIT, CALL RIGHT NOW AND I'LL DOUBLE THE OFFER. JUST PAY SEPARATE SHIPING AND HANDLING."

A-2: Well fuck. my tulpa is my avatar. My other avatar is this.. a friend drew it. av-378528.png?_r=0

I'd still tap that.

Q: You are given the choice of living in an awesome dreamworld, all inside of your head, just like real life but you can do anything. Do you go for it, or stay here? (note: if you choose to go, you will never come back. )

Eh, I'd save the lives. Otherwise my conscious would get the better of me.

Q: You and the love of your life have been captured by a freaky criminal syndicate that does this sort of thing as a hobby. From a one way mirror, you can see your love, but they can't see you. The syndicate will let you go once you make one of the two following choices.

A: You watch your love get brutally ravaged by a hulking monster of a man with knives for fingers. They feel intense pain and horror and physical/emotional trauma, and only barely make it out with their lives, but it will only happen once and then you two can go free.

B: You watch as your love is injected with a substance that instantly makes them forget about you/that you ever existed. They then fall in love with someone else, and enjoy a gentle and happy life together, all the while completely ignorant of your existence.

Wat do?

go full yuno and kill the bastard.

YunoGasai.jpg

Ayo grill how you be?

Guest Rochambo

go full yuno and kill the bastard.

YunoGasai.jpg

YOU BUNGHOLE. NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT ANSWER ME, BUT YOU ANSWERED TWICE AND DIDN'T ASK ANYTHING. AAAAARAAHHH.

beavis_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

What am I supposed to say now? uhhh. tulpas are pretty cool. Can I answer my own question? I'd totally go for it.

Q: What grinds your gears?

YOU BUNGHOLE. NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT ANSWER ME, BUT YOU ANSWERED TWICE AND DIDN'T ASK ANYTHING. AAAAARAAHHH.

What am I supposed to say now? uhhh. tulpas are pretty cool. Can I answer my own question? I'd totally go for it.

PEOPLE WHO CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN.

ITS JUST... ARRRRRGHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

GOD DAMNIT IM GETTING TICKS BY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

there is this one faggot at school(he says he aint gay, but he acts so fucking feminine all the time. no offense, but he is a prick, and a fag at the same time) who CANT FUCKING CLOSE HIS FUCKING COCK GARBLING WHORE MOUTH WHEN HE EATS.

GOOOOD DAAYUMMM, I WANT TO PUNCH THAT FAG IN HIS FAGGOT FACE SO HARD.

i very mad.

Q: how do you feel about open mouth chewers?

Ayo grill how you be?

Guest Rochambo

PEOPLE WHO CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN.

ITS JUST... ARRRRRGHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

GOD DAMNIT IM GETTING TICKS BY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

there is this one faggot at school(he says he aint gay, but he acts so fucking feminine all the time. no offense, but he is a prick, and a fag at the same time) who CANT FUCKING CLOSE HIS FUCKING rooster GARBLING WHORE MOUTH WHEN HE EATS.

GOOOOD DAAYUMMM, I WANT TO PUNCH THAT FAG IN HIS FAGGOT FACE SO HARD.

i very mad.

XD

oh god man I feel the same. I look at everyone in the cafeteria like this, when it happens. oAtJD.gif

IT'S JUST SO FUCKING ANNOYING. WHAT IS THE POINT OF KEEPING YOUR MOUTH OPEN ANYWAY? DO YOU THINK CHEWING LIKE THAT MAKES YOU LOOK COOL? IT DOESN'T.

Q: What else grinds your gears?(preferably someone new)

Q: would you fuck your avatar?

A: >hot lesbian telekinetic sex with Lucy

YES.

Q: You are given the choice of living in an awesome dreamworld, all inside of your head, just like real life but you can do anything. Do you go for it, or stay here?

A: Would I become a vegetable? Hmm, I think I would go for the dream-world actually, if my tupper would also be there.

A: People who use Facebook, insects of all kind, people who think they know shit, ads and commercials, kids who think overused memes are funny, retards on YouTube, people who think TV is "better for you" than internet or gaming, people who don't spell properly, the retarded politicians here in Sweden that think drawn loli = actual CP, retarded politicians in general, and people who quote an entire fucking post (with or without huge pictures) on forums when it isn't necessary.

A: I don't care for them.

Q: What is the meanest thing you've ever done?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

People who think kids are perfect little angels and need to be treated like such.

Q: What's the question nobody wants to answer?

XD

oh god man I feel the same. I look at everyone in the cafeteria like this, when it happens. oAtJD.gif

IT'S JUST SO FUCKING ANNOYING. WHAT IS THE POINT OF KEEPING YOUR MOUTH OPEN ANYWAY? DO YOU THINK CHEWING LIKE THAT MAKES YOU LOOK COOL? IT DOESN'T.

Q: What else grinds your gears?(preferably someone new)

people who think they understand.

no, you dont, leave it at that.

the retarded politicians here in Sweden that think drawn loli = actual CP,

Q: What is the meanest thing you've ever done?

waaait a minute, is there laws against loli in sweden? ugh...

A: oh boy, i cant really pick a single one thing. i dunno.

People who think kids are perfect little angels and need to be treated like such.

Q: What's the question nobody wants to answer?

A: "Do you like [x]?" while in the same room as [x], while they actually like [x] but they aint sure if [x] likes them back.

Q: most socially retarded thing ever done? spaghetti story welcome.

Ayo grill how you be?