How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, Well, kind of. When I masturbate she likes me to actively think of her because she can feel my physical sensations better when she's on my mind. I haven't managed to do so while with my woman, too stimulating to remember to I suppose. She still intends to do that whole dream rape thing next time she's lucid and I'm not. Hell, maybe its already happened but the dream wasn't something either of us can recall.

Q. Does that count?

Hmm, Well, kind of. When I masturbate she likes me to actively think of her because she can feel my physical sensations better when she's on my mind. I haven't managed to do so while with my woman, too stimulating to remember to I suppose. She still intends to do that whole dream rape thing next time she's lucid and I'm not. Hell, maybe its already happened but the dream wasn't something either of us can recall.

Q. Does that count?

I'd say it does.

Q: Define "dream rape thing"

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

She wants to sex me up, I won't consent, she made it clear that next time she's lucid in my dreams and I'm not, its gonna happen. I don't mind it happening, I just mind being a willing participent, so I guess everyone wins.

Oh

Q. Does your tupper ever stop you from bullshitting yourself?

She wants to sex me up, I won't consent, she made it clear that next time she's lucid in my dreams and I'm not, its gonna happen. I don't mind it happening, I just mind being a willing participent, so I guess everyone wins.

Oh

Q. Does your tupper ever stop you from bullshitting yourself?

A: If by bullshitting you mean making shit up that's not true, then yes, very often. But not very successfully lol it's more like the whole "You shouldn't be doing that" But it's more of a joke than anything between me and her

Q: Do you like opera/what is your favorite?

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

A. Not a fan. I do enjoy operatic vocals incorporated into other musical pieces(I came buckets listening to the one from TTGL), but I can't enjoy it alone.

Q. Speaking of operatic vocals, can you get through this whole thing?

www.wired.com/listening_post/2008/04/a-scientific-at/

Song's at the bottom of the article.

A. I'm pretty sure there's a link to an mp3 download right on the site.

Q. Longest you've been awake?

40 hours.

Q: Biggest epiphany your tulpa has made you have?

My opinions are all subject to change.