How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

A: It depends on who I'm cuddling with. I like cuddling with my tulpae. I feel very uncomfortable on cuddling with anyone I know in real life. Heck, I was scared to cuddle with my tulpae at first, but that fear is gone. Basically because I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to get too close (physically) to people. Hugs are fine though.

Q: When was the last time you took a shower? (I'm just thinking of some questions that pop-up in my head)

Edit: argh ninja'd.

A2: I sleep for around 5 hours every night, but I take 1-2 hour naps during the day. I'm trying to get more sleep though.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A: 30 mins ago.

Q: What's your favorite question in this thread?

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

A: Other than making a tulpa? I suppose the idea of tulpas becoming well known at my school was pretty bizarre.

Q: What is the most disturbing thing you have ever done? Excluding uninteresting tulpa stuff.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

A. Having kinky sex with my tulpa Going on /x/ archive and seeing some weird pics there.

Q. How have you tried doing mind voice with your Tupper?

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

Q. How have tried doing mind voice with your Tupper?

A: I'm sorry, was that supposed to be comprehensible?

Q: What is your biggest secret?

>inb4

penis

size

A: I'm sorry, was that supposed to be comprehensible?

Q: What is your biggest secret?

>inb4

penis

size

A: I have none

Now answer the question, which was comprehensible before.

Q: How do you do your mindvoice with your tulpa? I.E. how do you practice hearing your tulpa's voice?

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

A: I just talk to mine, and as to hearing her, I haven't gotten far enough to hear anything.

Q: How much do you procrastinate?

Gravity may just be a theory, but you don't see me jumping out of buildings and expecting to fall up.

Tulpa Status: Platitudinous.