Kadoh

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A: I have none

Now answer the question, which was comprehensible before.

"How have tried doing mind voice with your Tupper" contains no subject, and is therefore incomprehensible.

Also, I sense lies. Do you seriously have no secrets? Or are you just so insecure that the best you could do was "I have none"?

A: No.

Q: If you had to have any serious mental illness, what would it be?

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

"How have tried doing mind voice with your Tupper"

How have you tried doing mind voices with your Tupper.

Only takes a bit of effort.

EDIT:

Mabus you crazy ninja.

A: The one where you trip balls at all times of the day.

Q: favorite anime(tv show if you don't watch anime)?

If it's one I'm watching currently, MLP. If any show I've ever watched, The Wire.

Q: Have you hugged your tulpa today? If not, stay after class and write "Neglect," on the board fifty times.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

If it's one I'm watching currently, MLP. If any show I've ever watched, The Wire.

Q: Have you hugged your tulpa today? If not, stay after class and write "Neglect," on the board fifty times.

A. No, I haven't. And I don't go to school, so...

(This thread is like 60 pages, and I haven't read them all, so forgive me if I'm asking a question that's already been asked)

Q. Was there a point at which you wanted to give up on your tulpa? If so, why? Are you glad that you did/didn't?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

A: Lol I just started, so no.

Q: Whats your most prized possession?

Gravity may just be a theory, but you don't see me jumping out of buildings and expecting to fall up.

Tulpa Status: Platitudinous.

A: I would trade with Fede, just to get a look at his subconscious.

Q: What is your favorite meat?

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

A: Bacon

Q: Why exactly is it that people call Tulpae Tuppers?

Gravity may just be a theory, but you don't see me jumping out of buildings and expecting to fall up.

Tulpa Status: Platitudinous.

Because it sounds vaguely familiar.

Why exactly is it that people call Tulpas Tulpae?

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche