Kadoh

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A: Yes. IT KEEPS HAPENING.

Actually it only happened once, when I was a kid. The stairs in that building were particularly precarious, you could easily fall right off the side if you were a kid screwing around... luckily I just fell down a few of them to the little landing place the staircase turned around.

Q: How often in your life have you had to share a bed with someone, for non-sexual purposes?

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

A: used to happen quite often when i was in highschool. Going out, being wasted and crashing at someones place.

Q: roll that shit up

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

A: I'm part of a big family. When I was a littul boy and several of my siblings would occasionally be coming over in variable numbers, I was the one to be sleeping next to my mother in her rather large bed, since I didn't mind when I'd be just facing the wall. When I got a little older than that, I always picked to sleep on the floor so that someone else would be sleeping on my bed. I didn't mind at all, and in fact, I liked sleeping on the floor and still do.

Q: How often do you use your chair (or any other) as your bed? They're fun to induce WILDs in.

A: Never tried it. It's hard for me to fall asleep as it is. This reminds me of when I was in an airport after a 7 hours flight. We had to wait around for 2 hours for our connecting 11 hour flight home. I was falling asleep so bad, sitting in that chair, but I told myself if I can stay awake I could sleep on the plane. Course, when I got on the plane, I couldn't sleep at all. Fuck.

I guess I could try this sometime, after an all nighter, the next night I'll just sleep in my computer chair and try to WILD.

Q: Ever try to DEILD?

frt

A: I've never liked that question, too many ways to take it... I'll use my most realistic fear; misunderstandings, big ones.

Q: I'mma roll with it.

I can time travel! 24 hours ago, I was in yesterday~

(If anyone knows the reference, you will receive a payment in either bonds, cookies or whatever is in my pocket at the time)

Being afraid. No joke. Nothing has really scared me yet. At seven a car crashed into my side of the car, glass rained down all over me, blood was running down my limbs, and all I could think was "Oh, that just happened."

Roll on.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

(It's kinda funny how your brain and body can react differently to things. I got a long rusty nail pressed all the way into my back as a kid. Apparently I was screaming and crying, but I didn't notice. Everything seemed serene in my mind. I was calmly thinking "Dammit, this is my favorite shirt.")

A: I'm afraid of something permanently fucking up my life beyond recognition. Something like losing a limb - an obvious, unfixable, alienating, terrible change for the worse that will be with me til the day I die. I can't think of much worse than that.

I suppose I'll roll this again since fears are quite a staple of question threads.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.