How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell me the Big Bang theory is stupid because "It's just the idea that the universe exploded for no reason from nothing." and then go on to talk about your faith in Christ.

Q: Roll.

My opinions are all subject to change.

A: Say that The Big Bang Theory is a good show.

Q: Roll.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

A: Say that gays dont have the right to get married because blah blah [christian shit] blah blah.

Q: roll

Gravity may just be a theory, but you don't see me jumping out of buildings and expecting to fall up.

Tulpa Status: Platitudinous.

A: Tell me that this site isn't full of circlejerking faggotry any more, and that Fede-Lasse needed to be banned

Q: Why the fuck!!! is Fede banned again?

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

A: Because he continued to break the rules. He's now perma-banned.

Also, I was one of the people who supported taking him off the moderated list. That said, I am in agreement with his ban. His being here didn't bother me at all, but for someone who broke the rules so many times, he had that ban coming. He deserved it.

Q: What is the scariest movie, game, or whatever that you've ever played/watched?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I don't know if it really is scary, but Abe's Odyssey terrified me as a child.

Q: Roll

My opinions are all subject to change.