How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

Guest Rochambo

A: The stupidest time was probably when I walked out in front of a car that I thought was going to stop ololo.

Q: Ever worn women's underwear?

Sadly not, however I am tempted to at times.

Q: Most perverted thing you've done?

A: No. (are you assuming there are no girls on this site?)

Q: Are you crazy?

(just letting you guys know right now I have no life, expect me to do very godly things on here because of that, like posting insanely fast.)

I'm borderline several mental disorders, it would appear, and yeah I'd pretty much call myself crazy. Whoop-dee-doo.

Q: What is your biggest downside? your biggest.. issue.

Crap.. this post got messed up.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A: Being thickskinned. I've spent a lot of my childhood being upset too easily by others. I've grown into myself and now am no longer affected by other's opinions.

"Mine is to be always accepting. Bask forgets how to do so."

Q: On a scale of 1-5 how afraid of the dark are you?

A: Being thickskinned. I've spent a lot of my childhood being upset too easily by others. I've grown into myself and now am no longer affected by other's opinions.

"Mine is to be always accepting. Bask forgets how to do so."

Q: On a scale of 1-5 how afraid of the dark are you?

I'm terrified of the dark. What's in the dark. Like, I walk five metres to the fridge and i fucking bolt to that shit.

But Shin walks with me and I don't feel so afraid :3 odd, since if most people saw him in the dark they would fudge in their pants.

Q: Ever afraid that if you look out the window at night you will see a face looking at you?

My opinions are all subject to change.

A: No.

Q: Have you worn clothes of the opposite sex to get sexual pleasure?

If, when I say I might fade like a sigh if I stay,

You minimize my movement anyway.

I must persuade you another way.

A: No.

Q: Have you worn clothes of the opposite sex to get sexual pleasure?

Nope.

Q: Have you ever sexually harassed someone of the opposite sex?

POST IN EXPLICIT DETAIL

My opinions are all subject to change.

A. Well, the policy at work would say yes, but I would say that its fine because its welcomed. I stare at her ass all the time and make her well aware of it, make the most off color remarks possible, pin her against the wall and pretend I'm about to have my way with her. but she does most of the same stuff back. Flirting level: 9001

Q. Where else do you hang around on the internet?(other forums are the focus, but anywhere works)

I'm terrified of the dark. What's in the dark. Like, I walk five metres to the fridge and i fucking bolt to that shit.

But Shin walks with me and I don't feel so afraid :3 odd, since if most people saw him in the dark they would fudge in their pants.

Q: Ever afraid that if you look out the window at night you will see a face looking at you?

i used to be afraid of this, but now:

i-wish-a-motherfucker-would-thumb.jpg

I would WOOP their ass!

A. Well, the policy at work would say yes, but I would say that its fine because its welcomed. I stare at her ass all the time and make her well aware of it, make the most off color remarks possible, pin her against the wall and pretend I'm about to have my way with her. but she does most of the same stuff back. Flirting level: 9001

Q. Where else do you hang around on the internet?(other forums are the focus, but anywhere works)

lel cant tell u! seecret club! xDDDDDDDD rule 1 & 2 lejun xD

/r9k/

Q: do you have a secret desire to have a robber enter your house, just so you could legally whoop his ass?

Ayo grill how you be?

A. Not at all. I wouldn't have any qualms doing it if I had to, but I certainly wouldn't enjoy it.

Q. Dark meat or light?

dat beef, it must be made "rare", because anything more and it looses its taste IMO.

Q: does this qualify as a question?

Ayo grill how you be?