Kadoh

How Honest Are You?

Well...I got depressed because I lost one once and went to a therapist...mmm…it also made me realise that as long as I'm in love I will never be a good person because I would destroy the world for her good. Which led to me subconsciously saying that I wanted to break up with her. Which lead to her leaving. Which lead to the aforementioned depression…

That was heavy…Do you prefer rainbows or snowflakes?

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

Snowflakes, definitely. I love Snowflakes.

What is the most scared you've ever been, and why?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Uhhhh.... hearing noises when going ninja mode to get my laptop at 2am. Because I don't wanna get caught going ninja mode.

What is the happiest you've ever been and why?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Nope. I answered this in that mentioned thread.

Why did you choose your tulpa's form?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Magic. Stuff. Places near me. Im unoriginal. Try to pinpoint where I'm from via my information.

What country are you from?

'MERICA!

If you had to wear clothing that was all one color for the rest of your life what color would you choose?

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Clothing that blends in with the scene behind it. I'll be invisible.

What would you do for a Klondike bar?