How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

...Johannes likes a certain kind of 'mature' Japanese comic published by independent people full of nudity or graphic violence, sometimes at the same time.

Also 'ironic memes' that are not actually ironic to him.

--Mikhael

----

WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT DEPRAVED ADULT THINGS THAT WILL MAKE EVERYBODY STOP TALKING TO ME, MIKHAEL.

He likes looking at tacky vaporwave garbage with grungy colors & Evian bottles & terrible 90s .gifs. He wants that to be our 'look' IRL. We can't afford frigging Adidas pants! They're like 30$$! We have... NOT 30$$! Not after I bought a totally useless water bottle when we were supposed to be saving for a suit, anyway.

Have you ever cheated on a romantic/sexual partner?

--Johannes

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ninja'd.

Nope because I don't have a partner yet.

I'll forward this question.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Yes. I was 17. Had no partner at all my whole life then two come along at the same time more or less. They didn't know eachother and had zero chance of meeting.. So yes for a month or two it was a case of 'which one do I choose?'

Picked one of them and broke it off cleanly with no real harm done to either party.

It all worked out well for 7 years until I couldn't hold that secret anymore and let her know. Almost didn't survive that but we're good now.

Caused some trust issues though ^^;

Question. Hmm.

What will you do if you end up in a serious relationship regarding your headmate(s)? Are they involved too? Is it none of their business?

I always ask Cora whether she is OK with who we are with (I say we because human relationships involve the body, therefore we are both concerned).

If she is, we can go further with this partner, and I'd eventually tell them about Cora.

Told one girl once ; she was totally cool with it and often asked things like "what does Cora think about this?".

If Cora doesn't like/love the girl (I only date females) we are with, it's not gonna last very long ; I can't get involved in a relationship if we don't agree fully.

Never happenned yet, but totally could.

Forwarding the question, as I have no inspiration.

What will you do if you end up in a serious relationship regarding your headmate(s)? Are they involved too? Is it none of their business?

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

We come as a set package in all forms of relationships. It's either all of us or none of us.

What is your favorite form of quartz?

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Rose Quartz is great.

rose_quartz_header.gif

If you could take on any animal form, which would it be?

(or if you have one, what would your human form look like?)

"...the last thing you wanted a witch to do was get bored and start making her own amusements,

because witches sometimes had famously erratic ideas about what was amusing.”

- Terry Pratchett

Discord: Ivy#8937

Apparently, some kind of horrible lovecraftian abomination.

Sexy, obviously.

Wolf.

Favorite melee weapon that actually exists?

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Railgun all the way.

Favorite psychological weapon?

Hiding a part of your strength from the enemy and using the other part to fight until they start whittling you down, then you unleash the brutality of the other part. Hopefully, if it succeeds, not only will the enemy have failed, but they will feel a sense of despair as we can always one-up their efforts. Also threats. They work well too, if you're charismatic enough and can show you can follow it through.

What is the worst time of year for you?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.