How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

i dont even listen to touhou music to begin with

are you post number 2919?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are no “right reasons”. So no.

Why is the world the way it is?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

[hidden]We were "spontaneous", or at least unintentional, for the most part. But I would say for Lucilyn, yes. We (mostly Lumi, but I'll say we) created her just so she would have a chance to exist, and might appreciate that opportunity. Considering she turned us into a family and definitely enjoys living, I'm gonna call that a definite yes.[/hidden]

Jean-luc, we need to have a talk about posting etiquette, and how you need to stop being a ninja when you're supposed to be a starship captain.

The world is the way it is because that's how it happened.

How long did you "lurk" on Tulpa.info before you started posting? I suppose if you're one of those forum-games-ers, you can count purely off topic posts as lurking (you know, when did your post count start incrementing).

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Literally no time, I think. That is to say, there was less than a day before Lumi made an account (named "Reisen" originally, maybe a bit short-sighted), and spent the next {questionable amount of time} doing nothing but reading all the posts in the last year of the forum, ie 2013 forwards. I don't know how long it took him to post, but it was probably pretty quick thereafter. His first post sounds like he was already familiar with the subject. Actually, his first post is.. Iffy. Maybe don't read those.

You can tell how long it took us to make accounts by comparing my register date versus April 17, 2014. Though we talked plenty through his and later Reisen's account in the mean time.

How honest are you?

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Unless there is a time where lying would harm myself or someone else, I am totally honest. Being honest almost all the time makes people think I'm honest all the time, thus trustworthy, thus better at lying.

Can you keep a secret?

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Yes.

Have you ever told a lie you truly regret telling?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Probably, but nothing sticks out in my memory.

What the most complicated lie you've told?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc