Kadoh

How Honest Are You?

A: Not being able to force enough or not making progress (newbie still lol)

Q: I'm actually going to ask the same question though since I'm curious lol. "What was the worst experience you have had with your tulpa/tulpae?"

Gravity may just be a theory, but you don't see me jumping out of buildings and expecting to fall up.

Tulpa Status: Platitudinous.

A: Yes, but they do seem to excel in some areas... just common sense is what's lacking usually.

Q: If you could only have a celebrity tulpa, who would you choose? (as in your current tupper doesn't exist)

frt

John Lennon. Or Tesla. It wouldn't work though, because they'd still have my mind and not theirs, so I would stop liking them.

If you could have any type of creature for a pet, what would you have? Mythical, extinct, existing, all counts.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

John Lennon. Or Tesla. It wouldn't work though, because they'd still have my mind and not theirs, so I would stop liking them.

If you could have any type of creature for a pet, what would you have? Mythical, extinct, existing, all counts.

A: I would have a shape-shifter, so that it could be whatever i wanted (stereotypical hey genie i want moar wishes answer, i know, but that's what i would have)

Q: How much, on a scale of 1-10, are you a romantic (not lifestyle romantic, more like romantic romantic like poetry and candlelight dinners and shit)

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

A: 3

Q: On a scale of 1-10, how moral are you (by your own standards)?

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

A: 9

I've always been very proud of my morals when relevant to my standards.

[An example of doing something based on my standards would be me pirating an overselling game to tell my friends if its worth it or not (this would not downgrade my morals in my eyes) but I would easily buy the game if it was a smaller known game or an indie one.]

Q: Have you ever physically stolen anything? Like, shoplifted.

Gravity may just be a theory, but you don't see me jumping out of buildings and expecting to fall up.

I generally have a very strict code of ethics and morality, however I often don't follow it. So I'd say about... 5.

Q: Why do people keep deleting their posts? Honestly, what is their reasoning?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

A: I didn't know people were. Or where.

Q: What makes you say they are?