Where do your Tulpa sleep?

ragna

Guest DeviUnmei

I sleep in my "Wonderland" which is a Castle I used to sleep with my creator in till she got a new tulpae he has gotten very clingy to her and always sleeps where ever she sleeps. I dont really care anymore I am usually free roaming.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louis and Shanti sleep in the wonderland, often on the grass when I do take a peek to see what they're doing.

Pinkie often sleeps with me in the bed, but my attention inevitably drifts as I enter the fuzzy theta state of unawareness, and the presence dissipates along with my consciousness. Sometimes, I just want to crash on the bed without paying attention to anything, to her discontent, at which point she sleeps with Louis and Shanti in the wonderland instead.

Yeah, I made a room in our wonderland for Noel to sleep in, but more often than not I find her passed out on the couch or sprawled out in the middle of the floor.

*sighs* Tulpas... what are you gonna do?

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

Guest Fillyfooler

Most of the time Holly and Surprise sleep in my bed with me but every once in a while they sleep in their bedroom in the wonderland.

• 1 month later...

She has her own bedroom in the wonderland, but she tends to sleep on the wonderland living room couch about as often as her actual bed. Sometimes she'll try to impose herself in bed with me as well.

Ban me if I ever mention Telecasters again.

Gumdrop tends to sleep with me,or in the wonderland bed. He says he sleeps in the forest in the wonderland,and he also fell asleep on a school desk while being imposed today during school.

~Gumdrop~

And

*Licorice*