What's the Benefit?

FalseTriangle

How does sex affect Tulpae?

I understand that certain parts of the brain release hormones during sexual activity. (which I imagine can affect Tulpa growth and development).

Is there any proof that sexual activity with your Tulpa (or others) can be beneficial? I've heard rumours supporting the claim, and it's been a question at the forefront of my mind forever. If anybody knows more about this subject that would be great. thanks.

If everybody is thinking alike, then someone isnt thinking.

I'm fairly new to this, have only been with my tulpa for about a month or so. Ever since she's been showing signs of sentience (facial expressions, gestures, "waves of sudden emotion"), she's bugged me about sex. I kept on telling her that I was fine with the idea in general, but I didn't want to do it yet until she developed further and we became closer. Even after that, she still kept on occasionally bringing it up, softly pressuring me to have sex with her.

One day, when I was able to spend about 50 minutes with her in wonderland during the weekend(I'm not able to spend much quality time with her, school, etc takes up too much time) she brought it up once again. Again, I told her that I would once we became closer, but then she somehow communicated with me, giving me the idea that if we did it would help her become vocal. I'm not completely sure how she told me this, but that's the message that I got from her. I thought about it for a few minutes, not sure if that was a message that she sent to me or if I was making shit up or whatnot, but eventually I decided I might as well, if she wanted it so bad, I wouldn't be forcing her to do it. So we had sex.

This was all in the morning, and for the rest of the day I felt that our "connection" was somewhat weak. I was paranoid and concerned that having sex with her was somehow wrong and she may be upset for whatever reason. I was able to feel her presence just a little bit, and I tried asking her if she was upset or anything about having sex, and she just smiled, and kind of went away, connection was really weak. I remember reading somewhere a while ago that before a big step/advancement for the tulpa, the connection seems to momentarily get weaker, and then it comes back.

The next day, I lay in bed and spent a few minutes of time with her, and sure enough, she seems to be becoming vocal. Her "voice" isn't very strong yet, but it's a different voice from my "mindvoice" and it's definitely coming from her. Exciting.

So yeah, I guess sex can have some growth benefits for a tulpa, in my experience so far at least. I'm not aware of any other people's sex stories with their tulpa, but for me it seems to have helped.

Temp,

that is a very interesting experience, have any other members of the community have had persistent Tulpae? If they have, is it higher amongst males then females?

Does anyone here have enough scientific knowledge to know what specifically could be going on between the two beings on a chemical level?

I dont think the act of sex itself helps, but the symbolism behind it. It's generally an act you do with someone you care deeply and want to stay closer to. Tulpas want to stay close to their host because they love them. So maybe it wasnt the actual sex that made temp's tulpa talk, but maybe she got so happy about it that it helped her become a bit more vocal.

I... can somehow confirm Temp's story. Except for the tupper constantly asking for sex and me ignoring it part. I am of the opinion that sexual energy can actually help tupper development. It might also be something that only works within a perverted mind, of course. I mean i just accidentally

Well Sex is the highest for of physical intimacy, so I could see it as being a potentially good way to bind with one's tulpa.

Temp,

that is a very interesting experience, have any other members of the community have had persistent Tulpae? If they have, is it higher amongst males then females?

FalseTriangle, I don't know if you have noticed or not, but most of the hosts on Tulpa.info are male, so there is is a bit tricky to properly know if it is higher among one gender or the other.

I.E. if we had 10 men and 3 women say that they had a persistent tulpa, it would seem that men are higher, even though based on the percent of female on the forums, the women would be higher.

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes

My Progress Report

Tay's Birthday: 15, Mar, 2012

Toph's Birthday: 30, Oct, 2012

Darkerling,

I understand your post wholeheartedly. (although I do ponder why the ratio is so off, perhaps tulpae are more appealing to males? Idk).

But then this opens the question:

If a heterosexual person creates a tulpa of the same sex as the host, then have they destroyed an avenue of approach to forcing?

I'm not saying that they wouldn't be able to create one, but wouldn't they have lost a possible forcing method?

If a heterosexual person creates a tulpa of the same sex as the host, then have they destroyed an avenue of approach to forcing?

I'm not saying that they wouldn't be able to create one, but wouldn't they have lost a possible forcing method?

I think this would probably depend on the personalities of both the host and the tulpa. For some people who are shy altogether on the subject, same with tulpae of that sort, you would imagine that it could actually be counterproductive. Also, that if the sexual connection was made JUST for forcing, then it would, of course, probably do more harm than good. I think though, in the case of mutual agreement to establish an intimate or even sexual connection with the primary target being the emotional connection, and the forcing being secondary, that would probably open up some opportunities. Like a lot of my posts though, that's just speculation on my part.

Tulpa: Liviana (Colgate)

Form: Pony (My avatar)

Progress: Imposed

I wrote a fucking huge wall of text and somehow I lost it. Fuck it, I'm going to rewrite it sometime.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

This might be unrelated but I created a male tulpa with the intention of bro-for-life and ended up with a homosexual bro-for-life that really wants to have fetish-related sex (started noticing his "lust" for me when he showed signs of jealousy towards my girlfriend).

We, uh, have done this a few times, and I have to say that it absolutely helped me establish a closer connection with and to better visualize my tulpa. In my case, sex did benefit us greatly, however sex was not the intention (AT ALL) during creation.

”Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” - Henry Ford