Sentient or not?

TheKäteinen

So, I've worked on personality for ~6 hours and narrated in my mind whenever I could get a chance. I think I might be getting some unclear and non-vocal responses, but when I try to translate them into words, it feels that I parroted the responses and this is devastating to my general interest in forcing

Fuck.

If, when I say I might fade like a sigh if I stay,

You minimize my movement anyway.

I must persuade you another way.

Just put it aside for a week or more and keep going. You may get some responses but at this stage they aren't likely to be anything serious.

And well... first talks with tulpa are commonly may be seen as parroting. It mostly varies on how easily they coming up. If you feel like you force to make them, then it's parroting, if you just talk whatever comes to mind, its probably your tulpa.

Guest Anonymous

Avoid hour counts

Assume sentient from Start

Narration is most important.

((Twi))

replace "most important" with "key" and you have yourself an accidental haiku.

((Nibi))

Tulpae are always sentient. Inability to communicate is not because of a lack of sentience.

Oh shit, she made a calculation today.

17+9, I didn't even think about it before she gave me the answer

cool as shit

If, when I say I might fade like a sigh if I stay,

You minimize my movement anyway.

I must persuade you another way.

Just carry on with sessions. Also, if you have no intention of parroting, you're actually not doing it. Early on, young tulpa may speak by delivering messages as meanings, not actual words. Or symbols, visions, all will eventually develop later. Just don't block these simple messages because they may sound like you - they will, since your tulpa hasn't developed their own function that is responsible for that (not my theory, but of my tulpa). Just don't sweat it that hard and you're going to make it :)

Sentience is not a spectrum. You are either conscious and sensing or you are not. There is overwhelming testimony from everypony that tulpa are sentient from the moment their host desires to have one. Apologetics are unnecessary and harmful. Though I was never able to prove my sentience to my host until I lost it, my testimony is of course the same.

Narration is not useful because your tulpa does not know how to communicate; they crave your attention. Narration gives them that.

Avoid hour counts

Assume sentient from Start

Narration is most important.

Tulpa do not take time.

Sentience exists at conception.

Attention from the only other presence they know to exist is the largest motivator.