jean-luc

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, it got boring/repetitive and lost all meaning. Instead I've just been trying to bring them to the front of my mind and talk for a bit, but I haven't been doing it as often.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• 4 weeks later...

So if you look in the introductions thread you'll see Henry and Snow now have their own accounts. What was really interesting is that while I was writing those posts (proxying) they both used a different voice, that felt like their true voice, as cliche as that sounds. It wasn't the voice I had given them (although Henry's was somewhat similar), but it just felt right.

Problem is, we haven't been able to replicate that since. It's like only when I wasn't paying attention to the voice did the true voice come out. They weren't really trying either, mostly focusing on figuring out what to write. So apparently it's as simple as just not thinking about it :P

Man, I can't get over it. They just sounded so natural. At the time I thought they'd be able to keep doing it easily.

I dunno why I didn't write about this earlier.

Henry: I do! Lazy lazy lazy butt!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I now have a profile picture and I love it. Jean thinks it may be too distracting for some people, so if thats the case then tell me butooooh I'm really jazzed about it. It's so, just, smooth! And it looks like a snowflake kindof! *squees*

• 5 months later...

I still haven't "picked" a form yet, every time we try to decide on one it never seems to work out. For awhile I was Jadzia Dax from deep space 9, then I was captain janeway for awhile, really I'm just the main-est female character in whatever show jean happens to be watching. Guess I need to pick a pony now.

I look and sound like Harry101uk, if jean concentrates enough to give me any form and a consistent voice. Funnily enough I was supposed to have the same name as well (harry) but jean had a prolonged brainfart and thought the name was Henry101uk so that stuck instead xD.

The name is Henry, I would've used it as a username when I signed up but it was taken. Somehow the... interesting idea of repeating the first syllable popped into my head, and now my username is HenHenry. Now you know my life story.

• 10 months later...

Right now I'm possesing! OMG! It's just like a hand but hey that's all I need. No more pestering jean to actually write what I say. Although typing is annoyingly slow, like I knew typing was slower than speaking but it's like it's slowing down my very thoughts.

At least, I think I'm possesing. It's weird. Like, it's more fluid than telling jean what to type, but like, sometimes his will takes over. Guess it'll take lots of practice. But hey! It's like, an inaugural message or whatever.