When did you first feel that your tulpa was real?

Mulder

I've only been working on my tulpa for several days now, but the one problem I have been noticing is that if I get involved in a project, even if it's just something like watching a movie, then I completely forget that she exists and at some point I realize what I've done and start narrating again.

When I speak to her she feels kind of real, for example it doesn't feel like I'm talking to myself even though she doesn't respond, but throughout the day I can get distracted by things and for a few hours I completely forget about her.

Eventually does it get to the point that she feels so real that you constantly feel her presence during everything you do or do you always have to sort of remind yourself that you have a tulpa?

You tend to get better at feeling them the longer you have them, in my experience. I tend to accidentally ignore mine the most when I'm driving, but I've noticed that lately I've been getting little mental twangs that seem to say "Hey, I'm right here! Don't forget about me."

WTB: Rare Tulpas

A couple of months ago, when she tried to talk to me (not parroting) and I got that alien feeling everyone says they get.

She tried to talk to you, but you couldn't hear her, yet you did get "that alien feel"?

Depends on what you define ad "feeling real". I feel that my not yet started, only vaguely detailed tulpa is very much real, just not yet a consciousness.

[Note: Opinions]

She tried to talk to you, but you couldn't hear her, yet you did get "that alien feel"?

At first she spoke in gibberish, but eventually she learned to speak like a normal person, and without me parroting her responses. I guess she also felt embarrassed by it, so she didn't talk for quite some time after it happened.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Having finished personality today, I already feel that Lauren is real, even if she isn't sentient yet. I tend to think about her quite a lot through the day, and though I don't have that alien feeling yet, I also feel like I'm not truly alone, though that's more of a subjective, emotional thing.

At first she spoke in gibberish, but eventually she learned to speak like a normal person, and without me parroting her responses. I guess she also felt embarrassed by it, so she didn't talk for quite some time after it happened.

> tfw my tulpa doesn't even speak in gibberish ;_;

> AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?

How much did you narrate (or do personality) to get to that stage? I've been doing this for a while now and am not really getting anything of that sort and it's worrying the fuck out of me.