How realistic is your wonderland?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How realistic is your wonderland?

• Completely realistic
    • Very realistic
    • Somewhat realistic
    • Not very realistic
    • Not realistic at all

Do you have a crazy wonderland with no laws or sense, with tacos flying everywhere or something, or do you perhaps have a very structural wonderland with gravity and law of conservation of mass and the like? Do you like it the way it is, or do want some things changed? If you don't really have a solid wonderland, or if you have several, or if it changes often, how is it usually like?

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Guest EnnervateIndustries

Our wonderland is almost perfectly realistic, aside from a couple of violations of geography and geology by the desert directly bordering a Pacific-Northwest-esque mountain range and by the inordinately tall mountain spire to the north, and also by a stand of pines having autumn foliage somehow. Also, one massive maple drops leaves without ever going "bald." Otherwise, basically every manifestation of physics holds.

And I we wouldn't want it any other way.

There are several wonderlands we have. Most of them are realistic, but there is one with floating mountains and a giant ocean in the sky. Also, there are talking animals and stuff.

Lilie - 11 weeks old

We're working on imposition.

Mine's pretty realistic, at least as far as looks and basic physics. Basically things fall realistically and have mass and inertia. That's a far as I've tested, but I think I'll try more later, I'm curious now thanks to you, OP

Ban me if I ever mention Telecasters again.

Pretty realistic, things look like they should, gravity is mostly in effect. Except for flying around like superman. We do that sometimes.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Mine's completely realistic, since I'm not creative enough to think of anything else. And yes, I want a new one because I get bored of wonderlands very quickly. Also, I hate tacos.

Mine's pretty realistic aside from the fact that Kyri and I can fly around without wings or anything. Also theres a bunch of holes in the ground that lead to some underworld that destroys anything that enters it. (we use them as trash cans)

My mindscape is all "This is supposed to be realistic but fuck logic". My subconscious seemingly defines everything in meaningless technical jargon and in fact manifests itself as a computer program that can be used by my tulpae to tinker with things in my mind. Other than that obvious departure from reality, most everything behaves as it would in the real world. Oh, and there are monstergirls wandering around on the surface.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

My wonderland is pretty normal, aside from me always changing small details and expanding it daily so I can explore all of it with my tupla. It follows physics and the usual normalcy of this planet, except for a few fantastical elements I've thrown in, like flying via a random spaceship and what not. It's pretty fun, but trying to make a spaceship "seem" like it follows basic physics is harder than it sounds :P.

Other than that, it's a pretty chill place.