Is there any tips to remember to talk to tulpa?

milosz1234

Tie a string around your finger, write her name on your hand, just any old thing that you will constantly see throughout the day, that you will instantly associate with "oh yeah, Ellie!"

Tie a string around your finger, write her name on your hand, just any old thing that you will constantly see throughout the day, that you will instantly associate with "oh yeah, Ellie!"

i got a band around my hand and it works :) thank you

Depends also on what you do often. I check my phone obsessively, so I changed my phone background to whatever reminds me of Jaden at the time. Maybe a color scheme that reminds you of your tulpa, your tulpa herself, or something she enjoys. Every time I look at my phone, I see something that reminds me of him, as well as the time, which reminds me how long it has been since I talked to him. That has worked best for me.

In addition to what was already been said, if you imagine a string tied around your wrist, and your tulpa's wrist, they can tug on it whenever, getting your attention.

This would be lovely, but imagined objects only affect me when I'm paying attention to them. Thus I would need something else to remind me to pay attention to that imaginary string.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)