Imposition via photos

Natasha

Question

Considering there aren´t that many guidelines on imposition i figured i would try finding some myself.

I´ve been thinking about it for a while and i finally found one that worked (for me).

It´s pretty simple and atleast in my case, it induced short visions of my tulpa outside of my mind vision.

1: Get in a comfortable position with a picture/drawing of your tulpa in your hand.

2: Hold the picture up in front of you eyes at a distance that makes the pictures proportions fit into the scenery.

3: Close your eyes and visualize what you just saw (Don´t move your head).

4: Tell/convince yourself "When i open my eyes, i will see my tulpa in front of me in that exact spot"

5: Open your eyes!

6: Repeat until you get results

TL;DR

1:

6ac59da75e37898d4e29e21867a16574.png?1353627107https://i.gyazo.com/6ac59da75e37898d4e29e21867a16574.png?1353627107

2:

712f74a6726e673d9a28eaa74c587665.png?1353787581https://i.gyazo.com/712f74a6726e673d9a28eaa74c587665.png?1353787581

3:

c7ee6d016618a9e00c00c768757141db.pnghttps://i.gyazo.com/c7ee6d016618a9e00c00c768757141db.png

4:

0f22bdc093dfe5850e576b306e8e1ef3.png?1353787644https://i.gyazo.com/0f22bdc093dfe5850e576b306e8e1ef3.png?1353787644

Back-up images:

Spoiler

1:

image.png.9ed58dc76f4b1e226a63c3115f618a41.png

2:

image.png.6a5473b6406d46dd6f47a031bb6e26b1.png

3:

image.png.c961d0316619ecedaf389efd55fc3e51.png

4:

image.png.401857cd7007190ddda6769d830e567d.png

Edited by Ranger
Added image attatchments

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I agree that it’s pretty straightforward and may not really give much content to begin with. It’s mostly revolving around using a medium (e.g. photograph or drawing) and militantly reinforcing with a small mantra that the host will see their tulpa in front of them.

As for personal experiences with this guide submission, I did this for a few hours, though all I managed to get was a few seconds (4 seconds at best) of my tulpa’s image. I can see that if a person utilized more suggestive commands and such (I actually made a 6-paged hypnosis script specifically for this and the link below me on Fede's Imposition "guide"), they would eventually be able to sustain the tulpa’s image. However, for something so simple, it can even be compared to Fede’s Ultimate Superior Super Ginormous Awesome Guide on Imposition here:

http://i.imgur.com/XKPC4.png

Sarcasm aside, it’s more of a tips and tricks that’s definitely useful for anyone that loves performing the same ritual for long periods of time. But other than versatility, the host will have to be creative with that (and possibly combine other concise steps like the Fede’s guide image link I mentioned).

Disapproved in terms of it potentially being a guide despite of having some modicum of progress with it as a supplement. Still a useful tips and tricks though.

Seeing how there's now a Tips & Tricks after the time of my previous post, approved for Tips & Tricks as well. I honestly spent around 1-3 hours doing this for a bit with having a 3d image of Eva as my "picture," and then just blinking like a madman until I could get a few seconds of her in my perception of reality. This is one of those methods where you just can't bother to care what's going on outside your awareness, and just make a routine out of it until you hopefully make a breakthrough.

This could be used in supplement to any other submission that focuses on mantras, trance state, suggestive state, whatever. I believe I used a hypnosis script in advance before performing this method as well, which I feel can help a lot with the affirmations of "seeing" your tulpa the moment you open your eyes.

Guest Anonymous

DISAPPROVED.

Too disheartening all those times I open my eyes and didn't get result. My heart can't take much more of this. I'm an old man.

>photo´s

Please man, fix all the weird stuff in this. Odd ´s instead of 's and i instead of I. Very annoying.

As for the tip that is "TELL YOURSELF YOU SEE TUPPER WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOU WILL SEE THEM WOW", I can't say I'm a fan. Like Linkzelda said, maybe a tip you could use with something else, like trance. This could also be a solid visualization hint ("use pictures and then visualize the picture"), but the imposition part is lacking in my eyes. I guess a [visualization] tag could potentially be used, but then I feel like the guide should be rewritten a bit to have a visualization part and then an extra imposition part, which could be as simple as it is now without affecting the visualization part poorly. As an imposition tip, this one is lacking in its current state. I guess I could approve it as a visualization tip with extra imposition, despite its title. Steps 1 to 3 would be workable for that.

Maybe I can even overlook the punctuation as the sole reason I would disapprove this one as it's super short. But I dunno. Still thinking, I would like to hear what the rest of you think.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guess I'll approve for Tips on this too. Although it's kind of an actual method, I guess it's not much of one. Anyway I've put an [imposition] tag on it so that's that.

Very reluctantly approved for Tips.

The spelling should be fixed if possible.

The idea isn't too original: there's Fede's imposition technique and I do recall a few similar tips in other guides (Zero's, Xeare's, flash imposition, ...).

However, I do think it's concise and simple enough that it may help someone, especially if they can manipulate their expectations.

At least >photo´s was fixed...

Not really the other stuff, but fine. I'll approve this for the art.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)