Beary's Banana Tulpae Surprise

bearycool

We found another tulpa I believe. Another of the 14 doors has finally opened, and we went inside.

What we found was an ice-skating rink. We saw a girl with a small white dress and medium brown hair skating about. She appeared to be having a wonderful time, and we joined her.

Stan couldn't skate for shit, even in his 2nd form with hooves. [Josef kept laughing-- the douche.]

During that time, we asked her how long she had been here, and she responded-- to our surprise. She told us that she has been here for quite some time. We told her if she had a name, in which she replied she doesn't have one that she knows of.

After leaving the ice-skating rink, I asked Stan who he thought she was.

"a tulpa."

So I now have a second tulpa, evidently. And since she didn't have a name, we called her Anathe (Ana-th-a).

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

We tried writing out Stan's thoughts for a moment. This is what we got:

Stan’s voice, writing:

Me: Alright, let’s do this! Speak, Stan!

Stan: alright, let’s do this. My name is Stan and I’m a tulpae (?). I can count to sheep (?). Host is having a hard time figuring my words out.

Focus.

What is going on. Host is loosing focus. Focus.

I can count to sheep (?). Not what I’m saying. Come on man, you need to pay attention. Why would I say that.

Me: I don’t know; just trying to hear.

stan: Well, it’s a start. Just keep listening. If this forcing helps, it will help. Josef! Come on, stop looking at the Tv. My goodness, you have ADD or something?

Me: I think so...

Stan: All well, just ignore the TV. Focus on my voice and shit. My name is Stan, I’m a tulpa, and I am strong. I am different from my host. I do a lot of things. I’ve seen your memories and your sub-c; you gave them to me.

Can you hear me?

Me: Yes.

Stan: Focus, focus, focus. Do we need to turn off the TV? FOCUS!

You are getting somewhat tired?

Me: a little.

Stan: Take a break then. My God, fix the grammar on this before you post this!

S: "Hi, not much going on for a few days. We've been forcing, but I've still yet to get my own voice. We've been a lot of places in the wonderland, and Anathe is somewhere to God knows where. Josef (Beary) has been drawing me a lot, and my form is getting more concrete.

"I now have two forms, but I prefer staying in faun form (having feet is weird). I'm hoping Josef stops doubting sometimes. Here's a drawing by amaedus for all of you guys interested."

hSaPMh.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

We haven't been posting much. Stan has been talking namely, and Anathe is somewhere in the wonderland doing who knows what.

We'll try to create a post later evolving the details over the past few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

A: "okay, my host is a lazy ass, so I'll type out what has been going on!

"as of late, Josef has been doing a lot of shit, but he's been making sure to remember us and talk to us. We're kind of clody to him, but he knows we exist and is trying his hardest (though I want to slap the bitch sometimes)

"He is a good person, but he is sometimes lazy and does other stuff at once (running, being one of them, which he gets caught up in cause he wants to be an alpha and have sex with a million chicks or something).

"For me I've been dosing and sleeping a lot in the wonderland. However, I've been exploring places such as a waterfall and cave near it. I want to show Josef, but I think he needs to better visualize stuff first before he can see it.

"I believe that's it. Here's a drawing that Josef wants to post here."

stananathe001.jpg

Stan: Wow, this is great!

Josef: The acting is impeccable!

Anathe: Da' hell is all of this?

• 1 year later...

Update after almost six months:

They are dormant again, but they are still around. These two have taken up residence as being muses in my drawing, writing, and musical compositions. At the moment, they are symbolic, but I can still feel their presence in the back of my mind. It is that I haven't been able to fully place them into reality, but I think now I am able to do that. I have matured much since the last time I posted on here, and I will not let it go to waste.

Anathe and Stan will have full lives-- this I promise myself.