Has your tulpa changed after you made another one?

Leijona

Question here for everyone with multiple tulpa:

Have you recognized/experienced that your tulpa has changed in any way directly after you made a second (or additional) tulpa?

I'm asking this because I noticed that at least two of my tulpa have changed significantly (personality-wise) after others joined, and now I'm wondering if this happened to others as well...

It has happened to me with Serena. She felt a bit threatened by George who is a dragon, and Serena was only an eagle. Soon after she deviated form into a Seraph (Angel basically) and became slightly more aggressive.

Follow me here http://fuliam-pro.tumblr.com/

I have two tulpa, both capable of switching and talking.

It's not so much that he's changed so much that I see a new side of him--seeing someone interact with another is often different than seeing them interact with you. I guess I've seen him become protective of her and have gotten to watch him teach her. It's really neat to see. He's still the same guy, though.

oh yes, most definitely.

Back before Hash, Lucifer and Tesla I was kind of at war with myself over Shin's personality. This is back when I used to be more emotional or whatever. Anyway after I made the others and had more varying personalities, Shin was able to let loose and become what he wanted. Which is pretty much a cold, calculating, intelligent thingamajig.

My opinions are all subject to change.

When Kaia walked into my head, Kai was a bit insulted, as I'd promised not to make another until he was fully imposed. Kaia realized that pretty fast and dragged him off to tell him that she didn't feel like waiting, it wasn't my intention, and that I had wanted to give him a lot of attention. All of it really. Since, she's stayed pretty quiet, mostly sparring with Kai when I'm not paying attention. And damn do they get viscous. The sparring room looks like a massacre scene.

Definetaly. Eve became more "mature" and rather protective of Aria, She fits the big sister role perfectly. Also,she learned to share with others.

Tulpae: Eve & Aria

Form: Human/Elin

Birthday: 24.10.2012/26.11.2012

Stage: Imposition on hold