• Nausea
    • Dizziness
    • Decreased concentration
    • Tinnitus
    • Spasms/twitches/tics
    • Paraesthesia
    • Negative impact on mood
    • Positive impact on mood
    • Visual hallucinations (unrelated to tulpa)
    • Other hallucinations (unrelated to tulpa)
    • Decreased libido
    • Increased libido
    • Ear pain
    • Memory anomalies
    • Insomnia
    • Paranoia/Anxiety
    • Other (post what specifically)
    • None

The most recent side effect I've noticed is increased muscle strength, endurance and speed. Also a visible loss of bodyfat since december (estimating 11,5% bodyfat to 10%). This is thanks to Telk doing all of the physical labor during work hours via possession and switching.

Telk absolutely loves doing everything physical and when there's something like carrying things, lifting heavy weights or mixing concrete for a prolonged time, he switches in and gives it everything he got. I could do all these things with the same intensity as him but due to my laziness I generally try to avoid exhaustion.

The job I'm currently doing will end the last week of April and after that I'm taking a monthlong vacation, during which I'm going to go to my gym and try out if there's any differences in the max amount of weight I can lift compared to him (I'm thinking 3 separate lifts like leg press, bench press and deadlift). I'll assume he'll outlift me by a couple of pounds because of his attitude: he'll propably be much more pumped with exitement and adrenaline before a lift.

I already tried push ups: I managed 28 in 30 seconds and Telk did 33.

He also is in charge of what we get to eat, and calculates our Caloric intake pretty precisely.

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>adrenaline

Are you going to rest a while to let your adrenaline levels reset between testing? Because, and this is only conjecture, I would think that if your tulpa possessed you and got your adrenaline levels up, they would still be just as up, and you just as physically excited when you de-possess.

I'd do the tests with a couple of rest days in between and try to have the same amount of sleep, calories and time after the last meal. Also try to duplicate the test as many times as possible on that month to have better, more consistent results.

I'll make a separate thread when the time comes.

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I usually get light head pressure and effect I personally call "disco", which could be described as a flashing light in both of my eyes.

“Be what you would seem to be- or, if you'd like it put more simply- Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.”

I'll sometimes get a headache and sometimes I'll get head pressure. I think, though, that it could be due to furrowing my brow while concentrating.

Tulpa Information

[align=center]Name: Quill

Sex: Male

Form: Human

Stage: Visualization

Arawn's Progress Report[/align]

(edited)

CnXrS0Sp

Edited by Phi
CnXrS0Sp

Guest Anonymous

I get strong headaches while forcing by sending energy to my tulpa through symbolism, and I have had near-constant headaches for I think 2 months now, but they aren't that bad.

I had a constant headache/pressure since I've started forcing Ayden. Also, some nausea, but it's more of an indirect side effect; I just try to do something (draw, even sit in a car for too long) with the constant headache/pressure and it makes me feel sick.

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|