• Nausea
    • Dizziness
    • Decreased concentration
    • Tinnitus
    • Spasms/twitches/tics
    • Paraesthesia
    • Negative impact on mood
    • Positive impact on mood
    • Visual hallucinations (unrelated to tulpa)
    • Other hallucinations (unrelated to tulpa)
    • Decreased libido
    • Increased libido
    • Ear pain
    • Memory anomalies
    • Insomnia
    • Paranoia/Anxiety
    • Other (post what specifically)
    • None

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We last voted a few days after this thread was made, so I decided to update it with a new vote. The only new thing, really, is that the host will occasionally spasm a bit when he thinks about us.

• 4 months later...

It said to post specifics, so when I choose other, I refer to nosebleeds and/or pressure behind the eyes.

How do we Ascend through the falling clouds?

-Headaches: This only happens when we go beyond our limit, she can't do whatever she was doing or anything else and just causes headache. Even talking betwen us is difficult in that state. Next time I'll try to remove it.

-Head pressure: We just use it as a way of comunication.

-Increased concentration: I'm way better concentrating on work and Rairy can also help me too.

-Sleep blocking: After sleeping 9h everyday during vacations, I was able to stay perfectly 3 consecutive days sleeping 5h (I don't know about you guys, but this isn't normal in me). Also, there was a moment where i was getting sleepy and she said,"Don't worry, I've got it" and it faded away.

-Twitches in muscles, also as a way of comunication.

-Positive/Negative impact on mood: It's just depending on how she feels. 90% positive

-Emotion manipulation: She can give me a big wave of motivation or she can block sadness. Probably her strongest hability, to the point of crying without feeling anything. And she can let other feelings while doing it.

• 2 months later...

I only learned about Tulpaforcing about a week ago. The same day I decided I was going to create one, head pressure... Lots of head pressure/headaches... That's when I knew for sure that this wasn't a hoax. Other side effects I have experienced this week while working include... loss of concentration, lack of energy, and slowed thinking. Even as I'm writing this, I have to stop and think to form certain words. Almost as if my tulpa, Frey, is trying to cut off connection to my brain. It's very weird indeed.

I'm a very new tulpamancer that has had experience with forums. 

My tulpas name is Frey... not too sure about much else.

I don't have any side effects, but Meti is always incredibly tired and fatigued.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

• 3 months later...

11 people with paraesthesia, and 68 with spasms/twitches? This is a 2012 thread alright. My wish for threads like this to be remade again conflicts with statistical (selection) bias, knowing more data is always better and choosing who you get it from invalidates it. We just have too much data from people that aren't the norm anymore.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

My host got a whole lot more side effects than just that short list.

Interesting, the spasms/twitches I caused while we slept have pretty much disappeared. They do come back on stressful days or when something odd is going on.

Your wish conflicts with statistical selection bias? I'd say it is usually pragmatic to only use time-limited polls. Otherwise you contaminate the data with more recent results.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• 5 months later...

List:

- Headaches

- Head pressure

- Paraesthesia

- Spasms/Twitches/Ticks

- Negative and positive impact on mood (mostly positive)

- Decreased libido

- Nausea

- Dizziness

- Better sleep at night

- Find it easier to concentrate

- Increased impulse control (slight noticeable)

- Decreased anxiety