How and why did you choose your tulpa(e)'s name?

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually planning to name my tulpa Selena... but during the first active forcing session I heard the name "Tammy" repeatedly, until I gave in and started calling her that. I'm still not quite sure why she chose that name, but if she's happy I'm happy.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

Guest Quidam

Jaulen got his first name because he kept yipping/yelping/barking/howling at me before he had any language skills. Kinda strange considering he's humanoid. He just liked the name Herzen when I presented it as a replacement, so he kept it as a surname.

The name Ice came to mind early on so I figured I'd use that as a placeholder until I could ask him what he wanted to call himself. He seems okay with the name now so I suspect he had something to do with it.

Guest Anonymous

I was looking for something like "Carol, Caroline, Caroline" and in a website with lots of names there were some mixups between this and "Chell, Celestine and such"

At the end we found "Cheryl" and liked it, which you can say it's a mixup between "Carolyn/Caroline" and "Chell", and since she is kind of a portal-ish tulpa, it fits perfectly

My siggy is out-of-date by now. My Tulpa used to be called Sasuke as a place holder until she could choose her own name. Later on, I was watching the "Yuki yuki yuki yuki" 10 hours video on Youtube, and I decided to tupafawrce while doing that. She decided on the name Yuki during that, and I think I can see why. ^_^

One Tulpa:

Name: Yuki

Physical appearance: Similar to Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist

Date of Creation: 16th September, 2013

My tulpa, Raven, was originally a character from a story. I needed a name that said that this was a very dark character with a black heart. It's also a reference to his black hair. Luckily he's dropped the 'dark character' and 'black heart' parts.

I chose Chase as a placeholder name because I couldn't decide and figured it should be up to him anyway. Later, he told me that he liked it, so it stuck. I didn't base it off anything; it was just a random name.

Niteo and Amber Take On the World

Amber speaks in italics right now.

Talk to Niteo on here or on discord

We share the body, we share a life. I'm not an accessory to his life...

• 2 weeks later...

Her name is Radiating Innocence, to suit her cute, innocent, optimistic personality. i just called her Raid for short for a long time. I just added the word Xexys to her name, so when not referred to fully as Radiating Innocence (which i don't do often) she is referred to as Raid Xexys.

TL;DR Raid Xexys.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)