How and why did you choose your tulpa(e)'s name?

Guest Anonymous

Around halo 4's (Nov 6th 2012) release is when i first heard about Tulpas. So from that time to about February 2013 i read and read the forums, articles, and guides until i thought i had a good enough grasp on what Tulpas were and started on Forging(Forcing) on her. About a week into her creation is where i decided she needed a name. By that time i already had planned what she looked like and her general persona. I wanted an abstract and mystical name that i wouldn't get tired of and one that best fit her. With the release of halo 4 a couple months back and halo being my favorite franchise of all time i wanted a name that had a tie in with the Halo series. So i thought long and hard till i figured out the perfect name for her. Mjolnir

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My Tulpa is named Elaine Vermell. Originaly she was a character in a story I was writing but I decided to make a tulpa out of the character instead.

The name came from her apperance, Light red. Elaine is french for Light and Vermell is dutch for Red, Altough she has nothing to do with france or holland.

I wasn't sure if she whould like it but she became quite fond of the name.

• 2 months later...

Simply put i thought Astora was a fitting name for her, mystical and abstract just like her sister's name. Based off the place in the Dark Souls series.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

Sarah picked her own name. At first I was calling her Sparrow (it just pooped into my head). Then, I thought her name was Shara, but she made it clear she wanted to be Sarah.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

• 3 weeks later...
Guest amber5885

Toby picked his own name. I was calling him something else for a while.....I don't remember what but he just said "my name is Toby."