Flash Imposition

Frostwolf

Question

So I've been trying to impose Tessa for 3 weeks now with just a few small results. The one that looked most like a real hallucination was when I was sitting in the train imposing her on a chair behind a door with windows because there was no more room in second class. I looked outside and when I was averting my eyes again a flash of her face so clear right infront of me. I have no idea if it was a hallucination or not but I'm hoping for yes.

So my theory on getting imposition to work faster is to think your tulpa is behind you. Try to focus as much on how him/her sitting behind you and then as quickly as you can turn your head around. The only thing you should know is there should be your tulpa. Don't focus on anything else. If what I suspect is true then the only thing you should see before actually noticing all the other stuff in the room should be your tulpa. I have no idea if this works but I'm definitely going to try this out later tonight. If anyone else would want to give this a try and post their results here would be most welcome.

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Sounds interesting. I'll try it later tonight if I remember.

I never did write about this and how it compared to what I was doing; the tip in itself is fine, yeah, but it definitely doesn't qualify as a guide in my eyes.

Oh yes, this has been mentioned in guides already and does help with imposition practicing.

Here's the whole thing.

It sure did help us a lot since we got pretty good at it over the months.

A tip for imagining things upon your peripheral vision is to intentionally defocus your eyes' date=' stare blankly into the air, and then imagine your tupper in-front. Be vague and don't think too much about its details, but rather, the whole embodiment; details will come by themselves over time. Something that you can occasionally do is imagine that it's right behind you, then swiftly turn around. Again, make damn sure to not focus on anything once you do turn around. Another thing that you can do is look away from it, but still keep it in view, so that it's like in the corner of your vision; this leaves more room for interpolation by the brain, as we tend to focus on what's in front of us. Once you can fully do these simple things, however, you should eventually try to place it in the center of your view, focusing deeply onto the space in which the tupper is projected.[/quote']

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

Even though this has been posted before, i just wanted to say thanks, we had forgotten about it due to all sorts of daily life things and it really is a great method.

Perhaps destiny is trying to hint that this is the way to get imposition nailed down.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Ahh, here I thought I found something new to contribute and Fede already did it. I tried doing this a little last night and the results weren't anywhere near the moment in the train I talked about.

Sorry guys =/

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

Guest Anonymous

Reason for disapproval: As was previously mentioned by Wierd0 this guide already exists elsewhere. No need for superfluous guides.

This is more of advice on usage of peripheral visualization combined with implications of a tulpa being behind the host or over their shoulder. This isn’t something original, and it’s more of a concept rather than a guide.

Disapproved for guide submission, approved for a Tips and Tricks sub forum. Or even just General Discussion since the concept is fairly rudimentary.

Well, just now, I accidentally flash imposed my cat. I was walking downstairs, and I expected her to be in her usual spot. Once said spot was in my line of sight, I "saw" my cat sitting there for an instant, but then I realized she wasn't there. Despite the imposition being accidental and not directly related to my tulpa, I'd say it was enough proof that this trick works as long as you convince yourself something's there.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13